Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Preview for part 3, Venom #159:
    https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/Prevue/OCT170882

Based on the cover for issue 4 I expect spiderman to get control in this issue probably resulting in Eddie and Flash teaming up for a few issues

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Digging Sandoval's Agent Anti Venom

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Digging Sandoval's Agent Anti Venom
    I agree his Agent Anti-Venom is awesome.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Man I'm really hating Eddie's personality in the Venom solo and even more so in this crossover. He seriously sounds like a druggie who's going through withdrawal which is still completely ignoring his entire status for years. Hell not only was he trying to kill the Venom sybiote not too long ago but he's the one who got rid of it in the first place and didn't want it back when it tried to rebond with him. It really feels like Flash is the only one not being written terribly here.

BANNED

Tyler Kirkham's Venom Inc Omega variants

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Tyler Kirkham draws a good Black Cat though her last outfit is a little too MJ .

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I like the Black Cat one where she's wearing a Spider shirt, that's my personal fave probably due to the fact we always see her wearing the Black Cat costume so I guess it's because it's something different LOL. Not keen on the Venomised one.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Either Black Cat is especially strong-willed or especially crazy that she can resist Lee Price's control the way she has in this issue. I'm leaning toward the former, but according to certain people, it'd more likely be the latter. Nice Venomized variant by Tyler Kirkham, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Either Black Cat is especially strong-willed or especially crazy that she can resist Lee Price's control the way she has in this issue. I'm leaning toward the former, but according to certain people, it'd more likely be the latter. Nice Venomized variant by Tyler Kirkham, though.
    Haven't been reading it so I can only guess crazy?

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Gerardo Sandoval is back on pencils for the next part. Personally, I'm happy about this, as I haven't like Stegman's art in this story.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Astonishing Member

Design's opinion? Awesome! Story's opinion? This is really really bad.

I like Felicia with the Venom/Black Spider's outfit, but the teeth and the tongue ruins the good looking.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Man I'm really hating Eddie's personality in the Venom solo and even more so in this crossover. He seriously sounds like a druggie who's going through withdrawal which is still completely ignoring his entire status for years. Hell not only was he trying to kill the Venom sybiote not too long ago but he's the one who got rid of it in the first place and didn't want it back when it tried to rebond with him. It really feels like Flash is the only one not being written terribly here.
    A big part of this cross-over is to set Venom back to what/where he was circa 1990. That means that Spider-Man wants the symbiote dead and that Brock cannot bear to not be in proximity to the symbiote. I am no happier about it than most people. But, it is part of what comics are now.

At this point, I am hoping that Lee Price (the last new host for the symbiote) sticks around after this all shakes out. I liked what Costa was doing with the character before Marvel decided to go retro (in preparation for the movie).
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Well after today’s issue of Defenders this story could very well take place afterwards.
    spoilers:
    Hammerhead had been killed by Diamondback but was revived by Hood with a Norn Stone.
    end of spoilers

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    She didnt resist it. She was controlled untill the symbiote was yanked off her
    X-Men Forever