Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

A lot of these sound pretty promising to me. I've been enjoying X-Men Blue's time travel and alternate version shenanigans and having both Icemen in an involved character moment intrigues me. Plus Phoenix Resurrection ZOMG which I'm half hyped half "this is another tease that leads to nothing isn't it ".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
    A lot of these sound pretty promising to me. I've been enjoying X-Men Blue's time travel and alternate version shenanigans and having both Icemen in an involved character moment intrigues me. Plus Phoenix Resurrection ZOMG which I'm half hyped half "this is another tease that leads to nothing isn't it ".
    I doubt they'd pack December with Phoenix variants and reprints if it just ended up with an Endsong type of thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The Iceman solicitation is... curious.

Just what exactly do his parents think they can do about young Iceman?
    They probably think they can convince him to not be gay and make up for lost time.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Attachment 54653

Seriously...you have Quire, the Cuckoos, and Hope.... BUT NO RACHEL?!?!?! It's sad and laughable at the same time at the lengths they are going to try and make her irrelevant to the history and mythos of the Phoenix Force and to Jean Grey.
    Flame...Flames on the side of my face

They're all around Jeen's own age. Rachel's too old for what Hopeless is trying to do.

Realistically Jean & Rachel never really shared panel time enough to warrant Rachel as a PF host in the same sense as Jean. Anything with Rachel showcases her involvement and being a host, but that isn't shared in the Xmen universe...it never has been...even now.

They did vote Pence ....

You had me at Qq hope and the cuckoos

Out with the old hags and in with the young stars!

Bobby's parents will blame his younger version for taking him out of the closet. I'd like to see them having words with Jeen.

Spectacular Member

Dazzler #43 is supposed to be released in December (Dec 6?), but 4chan didn't have any info on it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Bobby's parents will blame his younger version for taking him out of the closet. I'd like to see them having words with Jeen.
    Still waiting for Kitty to rip them a new one. Sina should consult with Claremont on how to script a proper Kitty Pryde bigotry rant.

Honestly the fact that they literally say "the one true Jean Grey is back!" on the solicit can only mean that she's not.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Still waiting for Kitty to rip them a new one. Sina should consult with Claremont on how to script a proper Kitty Pryde bigotry rant.
    Yes. Agreed. Though showing them Bobby's letter without his consent was trully classic Kitty.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honestly the fact that they literally say "the one true Jean Grey is back!" on the solicit can only mean that she's not.
    if she's the "One true jean" what does that make Blue Jean?

They're confusing themselves and the readers

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Jean fans have been so beaten down that even if the title says Jean Grey will return we still think Marvel will troll us.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    if she's the "One true jean" what does that make Blue Jean?

They're confusing themselves and the readers
    My hopes would be that both Jeans would merge into the same person, but I'm not sure that's gonna happen...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Jean fans have been so beaten down that even if the title says Jean Grey will return we still think Marvel will troll us.
    Hahaha.
    Well it's been so long and we've been fooled so many times .

I could see the other teen versions going back somehow, since their adult counter parts are still alive here, and yet Cyclops opting to stay to start over and get a second chance. Something like that. They've already established that time fixed itself in their past anyway, right? So the O5 could simply opt to return somehow, maybe with the Phoenix's help, and merge with the versions of themselves in the past, erasing all future knowledge in the process. Something like that.

It still leaves us with the anomaly of a young Cyclops and an older Logan, but oh well. At least we won't have all the damn duplicates running around anymore. Easier for new readers to understand I think...

"Why is Cyclops young? Why is Logan old?"

"Well, they died. Somehow a younger version of Cyclops from the past and an older version of Logan from the future ended up here. Because, well, X-men love time travel."

If the Jean thing is a fake-out it shows that Marvel doesn't care about its fans, so there is no point in continuing supporting them. I'd officially be done.
    Last edited by Crimz; 09-13-2017 at 08:37 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!