Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

So, I went from collecting about 20 titles a month to 1. This is that title. Love Ben, love this story,it continues to get better and better every issue. Where has Bagley been though?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    So, I went from collecting about 20 titles a month to 1. This is that title. Love Ben, love this story,it continues to get better and better every issue. Where has Bagley been though?
    Bagley got pulled to do a bunch of promotional work for Marvel's Legacy, then I believe he is being moved to Venom.

As for Sliney's art, I find his poses over dramatic to the point of distracting from the story, and his figures seem stiff. Although his backgrounds are very detailed, which is nice. I can actually recognize where most of the story takes place on The Strip.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I liked the issue overall especially all the interactions of Ben with death but it seems.... too unlikely for death to take a interest in any creature because he has kind of a record for dying and coming back in the whole universe. Is he now going have the ability to see 'death' whenever she visits somebody and start punching her to save the dying person?
    Didn't death take an interest in Deadpool cuz he can't die?

Death seems to gravitate to those who mock the cycle immensely.