Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Another solid issue from Bunn.
    Yep. Good stuff. Bunn always delivers with this book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I think the weirdest part was how angry Tyke got about Jeen keeping Pickles "secret" from him. It's like he is jealous of Pickles wtf? Is he THAT insecure?
    That seemed to be a reasonable reaction. If you're sharing thoughts with someone and they pull something completely out of the blue that blindsides you, it's disconcerting.

It's not about jealousy, it's about being surprised about being able to be surprised. If you're in someone's head and they're in yours but yet they're able to still hide things from you, that's cause for some concern. I can easily understand Scott being troubled by that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    That seemed to be a reasonable reaction. If you're sharing thoughts with someone and they pull something completely out of the blue that blindsides you, it's disconcerting.
    Wait... Am I to believe that no one aside from Jeen was/is aware that Pickles exists?

It's not about jealousy, it's about being surprised about being able to be surprised. If you're in someone's head and they're in yours but yet they're able to still hide things from you, that's cause for some concern. I can easily understand Scott being troubled by that.
    Then Scott should suck it up and learn how to shield his own selective thoughts.

Finally an issue where Tyke can shoot straight. And Jean and Scott's powers are becoming more compatible. Great development. Then Bunn goes and turns him into a whiney little bitch, again. What is Bunn's issue with Tyke?

I slept through the B plot with Angel & Jimmy. Pacing and dialogue just not compelling. Angel stopping Miss Sinister's message because it was going to bring Jimmy down just seemed stupid. Overall this mothervine plotline can just do away.

This issue needed to be larger if they wanted to do those flashbacks properly. It all just felt a little too rushed of an introduction and fight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Then Scott should suck it up and learn how to shield his own selective thoughts.
    The anger or lack of empathy towards Scott's reaction seems odd to me. His reaction was understandable and pretty tame. He was caught off guard that someone he's sharing thoughts with was able to hide something from him. It doesn't matter what it was, it was the fact that he was surprised to learn that his and Jean's telepathic link doesn't make him privy to everything and that Jean can easily hide her thoughts from him. He was, at best, mildly upset about it. He didn't throw a temper tantrum about it and it didn't lead to an argument with Jean. He voiced his concerns, they discussed it and he understood Jean's point.

BANNED

Did Bloodstorm actually have lines? any scans for her please?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    No lines..she doesn't actually speak. A few thoughts but no real lines.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    She had thoughts towards the end when she remembers her own slavement and how she doesn't want Beast going through that. She's planning on turning on Goblin Queen as a result.

Was that our Blob or Ultimate Blob?

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Was that our Blob or Ultimate Blob?
    Didn't Ultimate Blob get his head bitten off by Giant Man during Ultimatum? Not like continuity means anything these days, but he also had very prominent tattoos on his belly in his last X-Force appearance(where Nightcrawler teleports a shark into his gut).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Didn't Ultimate Blob get his head bitten off by Giant Man during Ultimatum? Not like continuity means anything these days, but he also had very prominent tattoos on his belly in his last X-Force appearance(where Nightcrawler teleports a shark into his gut).
    Yes he did. And that's Age of Apocalypse Blob you're thinking of (and AoA Nightcrawler) FYI.

I do wonder what secondary mutantion they could possibly give to the Blob

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    The anger or lack of empathy towards Scott's reaction seems odd to me. His reaction was understandable and pretty tame. He was caught off guard that someone he's sharing thoughts with was able to hide something from him. It doesn't matter what it was, it was the fact that he was surprised to learn that his and Jean's telepathic link doesn't make him privy to everything and that Jean can easily hide her thoughts from him. He was, at best, mildly upset about it. He didn't throw a temper tantrum about it and it didn't lead to an argument with Jean. He voiced his concerns, they discussed it and he understood Jean's point.
    Agreed. Scott, also, isn't a trained telepath. He is in completely uncharted territory and, in this power dynamic, isn't on the side you'd want to be on. He is a complete open-book to Jean, 24/7, but that isn't vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post

I do wonder what secondary mutantion they could possibly give to the Blob
    Big bone claws.

Blob kind of already did have a second mutation, already; when Sledge taught him mass shifting. I think that they should have stuck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    As revenge for Blob eating Wasp, right? Only, Hank (who also died later in the event) and Jan were revived in Ultimates2 #9, so did that still happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I wonder if Scott's reaction to jean having "secrets" or whatever is foreshadowing that what's going on in her solo may bleed over into blue. Maybe her not shading her current problems dealing with the Phoenix in her head will cause conflict.

Pickles being in her solo and appearing this issue would further suppprt that idea... just as a way of saying what jean is doing in her solo is being kept secret from the rest
    Of the team (Not that I think she's wrong in doing so, I may add).

Pickles is so cute-
    Side note
    How is Jean doing solo stuff any different to Scott being a Champion? They have lives outside of the X-Men.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-14-2017 at 07:12 PM.