Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Yeah in that universe the Blob was eating Wasp, Hank got mad and bit Blob's head off in revenge...

It was implied that Wasp had already died from the Ultimatum wave, then Blob ate her, but yes.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

O5 Scott is just getting his telepathic receiver and transmitter merit badge.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It was implied that Wasp had already died from the Ultimatum wave, then Blob ate her, but yes.
    Ultimatum at its most dignified, up there with Ultimate Magneto deciding himself to be the God of the Old Testament to cleanse the Earth by bringing a death flood to the Earth and snapping Xavier's neck and killing Polaris for saying his name is retarded.

Ultimate Magneto was like Silver Age Magneto. Without the Holocaust backstory, he's all fluff.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Silver Age Mags was a one note crazy supremacist. Ultimate Magneto was much more clearly genocidal and in Ultimatum he was omnicidal as in everyone must go.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-15-2017 at 06:43 AM.

I think its ridiculous how this book just made a big deal about the team getting faculty to train and watch over them and here we have all the adults taken out and incapacitated with the kids free to protect and save them

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think its ridiculous how this book just made a big deal about the team getting faculty to train and watch over them and here we have all the adults taken out and incapacitated with the kids free to protect and save them
    You noticed that as well. I was thinking their teachers need to be saved right off the bat by the teens. They need to have some in service days for training themselves.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-15-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    While I do agree I found it ironic that the teachers needed saving, I must ask- where was a "big deal" made aboit them being their teachers?

All I remember is briar/Polaris/danger saying "we're your teachers" but maybe im forgetting something.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Ultimate Member

They're the teachers only because of Magneto, it's like some guy buying a school and then replacing the teachers with his own kids and girlfriend and then expecting that to work out just fine...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    They're the teachers only because of Magneto, it's like some guy buying a school and then replacing the teachers with his own kids and girlfriend and then expecting that to work out just fine...
    You make it sound like the Trump administration. "Make the Xmen great again" complete with a daughter everyone thinks can 'tame' her father...and who has so far been incompetent when there is a threat to everyone. (Hydra, HexMen) what has Magneto done since the start of Blue? F*&( all.

that analogy doesnt even make sense. Who did Magneto replace?

BANNED

Well it wasn't bad. The Origin of the Hex Men seemed to be plucked from multiple different versions of the X-men. I find that interesting so eh it was ok.
    I'm very curious about this version of Storm so...I'll see what happens.

Wittle Tiny Tyke Tyke got some cool showings. Teen Jean? No idea what's her problem. And I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK was going on with Angel, Jimmy and the other girl. Honestly, I breezed through their scene because I didn't care(shame on me yes)

:-(

Ultimate Member

Lorna and Danger and Briar are only there because of their connection to Magneto and Magneto is replacing Kitty to some degree, yes I know that there was that stretch in the middle where they didn't have anybody with them after Kitty left for space...but it was Magneto taking over and putting his friends and family in every position of power...

Lorna and Danger and Briar are only there because of their connection to Magneto and Magneto is replacing Kitty to some degree, yes I know that there was that stretch in the middle where they didn't have anybody with them after Kitty left for space...but it was Magneto taking over and putting his friends and family in every position of power...
    Yes it is a stretch bc as you mention, they were solo and had been for about a year by the time Magneto entered the picture

O5 Angel asking Kira out .....
    When did he and Laura split up?