Super powered fights are cool, I think we can all agree on this, it why we are here! but some power combinations are broken, they are so powerful characters are

a) written out of stories
b) turned into paint brushes of McGuffins (Wanda Maximoff after M-day)
c) have character written like idiots, so they don't solve entire problems solo (problem for team books)

For examples I think speedsters are broken, they brake team dynamic, and are virtually impossible to fight.

And its not the super speed that makes them dangerous, not in and of itself.

Super Reflexes/ Super perception, Super speed and impact/acceleration resistance.

In My view removing one of the 2 secondary abilities bring them back down to merely dangerous instead of godlike or god-lite.

Speedsters minus super reflexes/ Perception can still preform flashstep attacks http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FlashStep
but still have to spend time readjusting, reorienting, their positions on the battle fields and allow opponents to hit back or at least give them a reprieve form a speedsters blitz.

Speedsters minus impact/acceleration resistance while they can use equipment like specialized footwear or weapons such as esckrima sticks, nunchaku or improvised weaponry to deliver devastating impacts they become more vulnerable to errors. If a slight brush with some one else's fist at 110 kilometers per hour can brake their ribs, the speedster is forced to move more cautiously or at least be taken out of a fight in a realistic manor.

what powers do you think are broken, what set backs/ backlashes do you believe the should have? How would you bring such powers "down to earth" as it were?