Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Tony Stark return in issue 600 sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    Tony Stark return in issue 600 sounds good to me.
    Damn right it does.

Spectacular Member

Okay I'm absolutely convinced Vision's dying at the end of that crossover now - the others have their own books, and they're not going to kill off a Champion. Vision dying would also give a reason for Nadia to switch teams, although I don't know what would happen to Viv. Maybe because Waid will be off Avengers he'll have time to explore the aftermath more? Or Vision and Viv die together, to be resurrected in five years and never, respectively.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So I guess the "Return of a Fan Favorite" is Jean Grey?
    Possibly. Although her return may not necessarily be the big one in Legacy.

I am looking forward to Marvel Two-In-One, despite the fact that I am not the biggest fan of Chip Zdarsky.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I'm so excited to hear the new creative team and line-up for Avengers.
    It will be Jason Aaron, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is similar to his Avengers 1,000,000 group.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    It will be Jason Aaron, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is similar to his Avengers 1,000,000 group.
    I could get behind that.... even after he made Nick Fury "old and in the way" on the moon. Hopefully he'd stay with Thor which has been a terrific series all along.

My other dream was always to see what KSD could do as the main Avengers writer. Her "Assemble" arc was short lived but incredibly funny and heartwarming. She and Stephano Casselli were great together with his ability on facial expressions.

BANNED

does Death in form of Marlo walking the earth, Phoenix returning marvel legacy event means some heavy cosmic threat is coming connected to all these disparate events I wonder.

Incredible Member

I may have to check out the Marvel Two in one with Ben and Johnny.

Fantastic Member

Yeah, there was some (supposedly well-sourced) speculation on Bleeding Cool in the middle of August that he and Risbic would continue on the Avengers after Legacy. Given that he's handed off Strange and will be stepping back from Star Wars (handing the lead role, iirc, to Kieron Gillen), and that Waid's going to be writing Captain America, I'd consider this rumor as all-but-confirmed. I think there's even an interview where he says the next big thing he does steps off of the 1,000,000 Avengers, and that it's not the last time we're seeing them (and here it is: http://www.cbr.com/marvel-legacy-100...engers-return/ ). Which is further evidence that he's going to be doing Avengers, imo, and also supports the theory that we'll be seeing some parallels between the new team and the 1,000,000 guys.

I haven't cared for anything Aaron's done with the Phoenix mythos, so if Jean Grey/Phoenix really is coming back just to go to his Avengers, that'll be a big miss for me. Seems unlikely, though.

On the other hand, I'd be just dandy with him taking Quentin Quire away from the X-Books on a permanent basis and playing with his Phoenix subplots over in that corner of the MU.

I'd expect 1000000 BC Avengers to be involved but them being the actual line up would be dumb.

Incredible Member

At this point I'll believe they're actually bringing back Jean once the collected edition has been released and she hasn't died again yet in the meantime.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

BANNED

A new Avengers team is very exciting. I think bringing Captain America back into the fold is essential. One of the Thors (Jane Foster or Odinson) should be a staple member. Black Panther would be great and makes sense given his upcoming film. Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, and Doctor Strange are all logical choices with a sizable fanbase. She-Hulk, Falcon, and Vision are all A-team members and work well in a team format. Perhaps bring in Silk or Songbird as the wildcard member. And I'd add a powerhouse with Nova (Richard Rider), Blue Marvel, Spectrum or Hyperion. All in all, there are some exciting choices and I can't wait to see what the roster becomes.

Losing my mind over the return of Jean Grey. I've been waiting for it to happen for so long. I can't wait to see her place in the new MU, especially since Scott, Logan & Xavier are all gone. I hope to see her lead the school. And I'm praying that this leads to an Uncanny X-Men revival. Pull Storm and Nightcrawler away from Gold and have Justice, Northstar and/or Magik join in their absence. Fill the Uncanny Team with Psylocke, Angel/Archangel, Iceman & Bishop.

Tales of Suspense? I didn't even know there was a title by this name in Legacy. Seems to me it'll be a bunch of mini-stories. A shame Black Widow really is dead.

The OG Generation X together again? Awesome!! Though I wish they'd included Hollow/Penance.

Cool that Gideon is back in Cable. I guess this means the other Externals will be back too? Hopefully all with an updated look.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I'd expect 1000000 BC Avengers to be involved but them being the actual line up would be dumb.
    I think the idea is that it would be the current iterations of that team--so like, Thor instead of Odin (likely Odison for now, since signs point to Jane Thor dying), Danny as Iron Fist, one of the wielders of the Phoenix force (likely Jean, since she appears to be the big return), etc. Unless I misunderstood you, and that's the idea you think would be dumb