Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    That's why I feel like it isn't the big reveal. These solicits were going to be out prior to Legacy no matter what so I feel like there's still a bigger surprise in Legacy, one that will play out in January or February's books. Still thinking that it's Reed. The fact that we know that Ben and Johnny are looking for the rest of the FF in Two-In-One wouldn't be enough to spoil an actual reveal of Reed and Sue in Legacy.
    But then you have Jim Cheung deliberately posting a picture of his Sue Storm drawing on social media. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to keep their return under wraps... Well, we'll find out soon enough. If it's not Jean, then I want to be genuinely surprised. Banner, Logan, Reed/Sue won't do that for me.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    So basically 4 of the o5 has an adult and a teen version running around. Sheesh! Talk about overkill!
    I'm perfectly fine with that. They are essentially different characters at this point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm perfectly fine with that. They are essentially different characters at this point.
    Very much agreed.
    I have no issue with that as well.
    For who wants to read about the Teen version of the x-men there are comics that have them,for the adults version there are comics with them as well.
    And to who want to read about both the teen and adult version just read all those comics.

Bear in mind some solicitations are not truthful, especially when there are major reveals coming. Most recently Spencer wrote a number of entirely fictional Captain America solicits, and was interviewed about his upcoming run without mentioning Hydra Cap was about to break the internet.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

So basically 4 of the o5 has an adult and a teen version running around. Sheesh! Talk about overkill!
    Wasn't that always the case until Scott died or am I missing something?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Incredible Member

I'm still half expecting the younger counterparts to get merged or something because sooner or later they're going to realize they're going to run out of ideas and realize they're going in the same direction they are always meant to, especially since Jean and Scott may hook up AGAIN.

So- where's the captain America solicit?
    Good question. It was in the list of titles at the top, but missing from the list of full solicits further down. So we know there's an issue out, but there was no solicit for me to post. Same goes for Inhumans Once and Future Kings. Maybe those were never updated before they 404ed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good question. It was in the list of titles at the top, but missing from the list of full solicits further down. So we know there's an issue out, but there was no solicit for me to post. Same goes for Inhumans Once and Future Kings. Maybe those were never updated before they 404ed them.
    I just read inhumans; oafk #2; the art was bad, but i actually enjoyed it.

Niffleheim

I just read inhumans; oafk #2; the art was bad, but i actually enjoyed it.
    The art wasn't bad it just wasn't to your taste.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I don't know if I've ever heard anyone complain about Phil Noto before.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't know if I've ever heard anyone complain about Phil Noto before.
    Well, I have heard the complaints, but that kind of complaint is somewhat baffling I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Wasn't that always the case until Scott died or am I missing something?
    Not to mention the future versions that kept popping up to cause trouble. It is almost as if time travel shenanigans was a part of the X-Men. Whatever next, clones in ASM!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    The art wasn't bad it just wasn't to your taste.

Isn't that essentially the same thing when someone is describing how they felt about an issue

I appreciate it's subjective but I don't think we need to see something as more than just how someone feels about the product

Solicits are officially out now, with covers.
    http://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-sol...december-2017/

Missing ones from the leaks:

CAPTAIN AMERICA #696
    MARK WAID (W) • CHRIS SAMNEE (A/C)
    Phoenix Variant Cover by RON LIM
    HOME OF THE BRAVE Part 2
    On his quest across America, Steve Rogers faces off against the brand-new Swordsman! Strap yourselves in for a sword vs. shield duel unlike anything you’ve ever seen!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

INHUMANS: ONCE AND FUTURE KINGS #5 (of 5)
    CHRISTOPHER PRIEST & RYAN NORTH (W)
    PHIL NOTO & GUSTAVO DUARTE (A)
    Cover by Nick Bradshaw
    Character Variant Cover by PHIL NOTO
    YOU CAN’T GO HOME AGAIN… Except that’s exactly what the young Royals have to do! Armed with the Wizard’s technology, Black Bolt, Medusa, and Maximus must return to Attilan to clear their names of treason – but their seeming ally Elisha has his own agenda! With their home in danger, the Royals must meet their destinies! But is Black Bolt ready for a king’s responsibilities? Plus: The final installment of the adventures of Lockjaw, as told by UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL writer Ryan North along with artist Gustavo Duarte!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

No Dazzler one-shot unfortunately. I wonder what's going on there? It was originally due in November.

Sigh, I see we are still doing randomly double shipping books again(see: Doctor Strange). Wish they would consistently double ship or just not(preferably not). Only Doctor Strange and Punisher for me, won't touch Iron Man again until Bendis is gone.

I have to say, having the covers posted with the solicits originally , would've helped, because now i'm rethinking some of my dropped titles.