Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Who is Voyager?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Thing is, Voyager, is acting like a teenage girl (maybe she is.) trying to show "Dad" how much of a badass she is. But in typical teenage maturity, she doesn't even try to anticipate the long-term consequences of her actions.
    she wouldn't be the first powerful marvel adult acting strangely because of issues with one of their parents *cough*doctor doom*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Nah, it was to just mess with memories:

influenza aside, what's w/ that typo "I sure you're the one who's lost now, father?"

so this rookie elder could, theoretically, take someone like Nadia and place her in the past (making her older in the present)?

No, because it's not physical time travel. She just implanted herself into everyone's memories.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Yeah they seem to be especially emphasizing that she can't travel through time, just space.

Which also somehow involves the mind and memory alterations but eh.

I don’t know if any of you remember Tanarus? It was during the All-Mothers era of Asgard in Shattered Heroes. Karnilla, the Queen Of Norns cast a spell on the universe and made everybody believe Tanarus was always the god of thunder, and had been in all Avengers adventures up til now. That sounds a lot like Voyager being the same thing.

Voyager's real name was revealed in Avengers #689, it's Va Nee.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

so is she joining the team after this is all over? Might as well. How often has the team had a mental-powers hero in the mix?

NOBODY from Avengers No Surrender's 23 member cast is on the new team. All three teams and Voyager and Lightning, none of them are in Aaron's roster.

Voyager's meant to be in Quicksilver's mini though, so perhaps we'll know about the future of her, Pietro, Wanda, and Synapse when that's over.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    NOBODY from Avengers No Surrender's 23 member cast is on the new team. All three teams and Voyager and Lightning, none of them are in Aaron's roster.

Voyager's meant to be in Quicksilver's mini though, so perhaps we'll know about the future of her, Pietro, Wanda, and Synapse when that's over.
    the more I've read of no surrender the less interested in the new Avengers roster I am

I really want to see more herc, quicksliver, Nadia, lightning, Simon, and Voyager

this has really kicked in for me and I'm dissapointed the toys will be taken off me soon

have any of the new roster played a significant part in this event even?

seems strange that the event leading into the new roster at least publications wise isn't linked characters wise to me

Nadia's got plenty of content coming up. She's now a Champion (has been in the book regularly since issue 13 and officially joined the team in issue 18), and she has a mini-series in which she teams up with Scott Lang.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    the more I've read of no surrender the less interested in the new Avengers roster I am

I really want to see more herc, quicksliver, Nadia, lightning, Simon, and Voyager

this has really kicked in for me and I'm dissapointed the toys will be taken off me soon

have any of the new roster played a significant part in this event even?

seems strange that the event leading into the new roster at least publications wise isn't linked characters wise to me
    I think this may be a victim of its own success in that regard. But I am sure we will see these characters soon. Just not in a book with Avengers in the title. Although Aaron has suggested sometimes the rotation will be for more than one character so we never know.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 04-19-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Maybe something will be announced on Thursday or Friday, after #690 is released? Or even on that issue's Assembly backmatter pages?

so what is happening with the character now? Curious. She might be helpful to the current Avengers lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what is happening with the character now? Curious. She might be helpful to the current Avengers lineup.
    Going by the covers, she will be returning for No Road Back