Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Carol and Miles meeting up again in Marvel Legacy: How will it go ?

Givens what has happen to the two heroes in Civil War 2 and in Secret Empire: How does anyone think a meeting between Carol and Miles will go now that Miles "destiny" is done ?

As fans of both characters what do you think of this ?

Hopefully he punches her in the face.

Niffleheim

I'm a fan of Miles, Kamala and Amadeus and i don't know why any of them would want anything to do with the Fascita. Poor Kamala (poor me lol!) will have to endure her in Generation but I hope Hope HOPE Marvel won't go crazy with it.

I hope Miles and Carol's path will never cross in the future
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-14-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Astonishing Member Ianbarreilles's Avatar

I dont know but I strongly disagree with the fans who think she doesn't have the right to be near him and kamala, that's like saying Steve shouldn't anywhere near miles because his hydra doppleganger tried to kill him and his friends that's beyond ridiculous, the older marvel superheroes made mistakes and as far as I'm concerned they served their penace for their sins.

Carol redeemed herself by putting her life and her teammates that served with her in the ultimates and helped her and her alpha flight who all put their lives on the line for months while trapped outside earth to keep the earth safe facing endless onslaught of chitauri after another for an entire month.

Unlike the other two posters I think the younger heroes should forgive the elder superheroes not just Carol but also Steve as well I think it's best if they learn to understand and forgive them and learn to work with them.

And as I said I believe with what Carol had to go through during secret empire she served her punishment what she did in secret empire was to me the defintion of redemption.
    Last edited by Ianbarreilles; 09-14-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Was coming to post this XD

BANNED

maybe peter parker can broker a peace between them seeing he is the mentor of miles and former teammate of carol not to mention he went on a date with her one or two times. Of Course miles may just turn invisible whenever carol shows up and slip out not willing to be in her presence unless tony or Steve tells him that he would have killed hydra cap and got a medal for service to nation only a shard of cosmic cube saved hydra caps from being offed then and there.

Amazing Member

apart from the short period that the shield was down carol didn't do anything to save earth, the shield blocked anything getting through, they were trying to keep themselves and the space station going so that when the shield came down the could join the fight against hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I dont know but I strongly disagree with the fans who think she doesn't have the right to be near him and kamala, that's like saying Steve shouldn't anywhere near miles because his hydra doppleganger tried to kill him and his friends that's beyond ridiculous, the older marvel superheroes made mistakes and as far as I'm concerned they served their penace for their sins.

Carol redeemed herself by putting her life and her teammates that served with her in the ultimates and helped her and her alpha flight who all put their lives on the line for months while trapped outside earth to keep the earth safe facing endless onslaught of chitauri after another for an entire month.

Unlike the other two posters I think the younger heroes should forgive the elder superheroes not just Carol but also Steve as well I think it's best if they learn to understand and forgive them and learn to work with them.

And as I said I believe with what Carol had to go through during secret empire she served her punishment what she did in secret empire was to me the defintion of redemption.
    Just because she may have learned her lesson doesn't mean everyone is obligated to forgive her. Miles and Kamala have every right to remain mad at her, and I would not blame them one bit if they did. Should they maybe learn to bite their tongues around her in order to work together towards a goal, should it come to that? Sure. But they don't have to forgive her unless they really want to, and I wouldn't expect them to unless she makes amends to them personally. And even then, they are not obligated to.

I mean, look, i get she is your favorite, and you get where she is coming from. Really, I do. But what you see on the page that indicates she has redeemed herself is not what the other characters see, and their past experiences with her will cloud their opinion.

And the comparison to Steve is really not the same thing. Stevil was an evil doppelganger, not the REAL Steve Rogers. Whereas Carol does not have that excuse, she cant pawn it all off on an evil twin, it is all on her.
    Last edited by Raye; 09-14-2017 at 06:09 AM.

#KillCarol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post

Well Steve and Miles should avoid each other for a little while. At least until the Hydra Steve is gone and/or becomes the new Red Skull.

Just wait for the heat to die down before having them meet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Givens what has happen to the two heroes in Civil War 2 and in Secret Empire: How does anyone think a meeting between Carol and Miles will go now that Miles "destiny" is done ?

As fans of both characters what do you think of this ?

I don't see Carol actually making the effort to give Miles a full sincere apology, and for that I don't see Miles forgiving her. So safe to say I think if they were to work together, it would be patchy for a long time.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Amen to that.

Carol hasn't apologized to Miles yet and we know he's got some deep seated anger. I don't think he'd punch Carol but he isn't forgiving her anytime soon.

BANNED

I wonder if he provokes her by being the first to throw a punch will his fate be similar to tony? Anyway I don't think it will be alluded to much after one time mention or something.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    I don't see Carol actually making the effort to give Miles a full sincere apology, and for that I don't see Miles forgiving her. So safe to say I think if they were to work together, it would be patchy for a long time.
    Maybe when she learns of the Black Widow's death and how close Miles was to complete his destiny only to be talked down in the end. How would Carol feel now that the kids have been through the Black Widow's way of living ?