Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Default I think these words close all the talk about Jean in the Avengers.

I think these words close all the talk about Jean in the Avengers. Jean is the heart of the X-Men. Put it in your head

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Hell yeah!!!
    ��������

Well that's a relief! I feel like Uncanny relaunch is real. But tbh I would be happy if she was on Avengers too as long as she's still on the X-Books.

If she still in 2 books i have no problem. But not only in Avengers book.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I saw that too. More often than not, Paniccia delivers. Jean Grey is the heart of the X-men. Matthew Rosenburg himself said that in an interview. I think her embracing that role should be part of her return.

That still doesn't mean she won't have opportunities to interact with other teams. The solicits make clear that her return will affect the larger Marvel universe. That may mean she interacts with other teams, as she has done in the past. I think her profile has risen a lot since O5 Jean came into the picture. I think it'll continue to rise as the story moves forward.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

That doesnt indicate she will only be on the X-Men which leaves the Avengers as well a possibility. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    That doesnt indicate she will only be on the X-Men which leaves the Avengers as well a possibility. Right?
    I think it's a little bit of evidence against it, but nothing that really excludes the possibility. I think it definetely confirms that she's gonna have a place on the X-books though.

The upcoming new Avengers series is also closely linked to the Avengers 1,000,000 and as they had a Phoenix character it wouldn't surprise me to see Jean Grey pop up.
    There is supposed to be an Avengers/X-Men crossover coming up so this would explain why.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    The upcoming new Avengers series is also closely linked to the Avengers 1,000,000 and as they had a Phoenix character it wouldn't surprise me to see Jean Grey pop up.
    There is supposed to be an Avengers/X-Men crossover coming up so this would explain why.
    After AvX do we really expect Marvel to handle an Avengers / X-Men Crossover with even a modicum of competency? Or respect to continuity?

That's a good point. I saw that too and I think if Marvel is going to explore that aspect of the timeline, then it makes sense to get Jean involved. We haven't seen her interact much with the larger Marvel universe since she came back. I'd like to see more of that, especially since we've seen her establish ties with the likes of Namor and Black Panther in X-men Red. I think she's in a better position than most X-men to interact with other superhero teams like the Avengers.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope Jean could join an avengers team to make her presence bigger in the marvel universe but i feel it's not going to happen. maybe because she is leading a team, joining other to be just a regular member feels like a demotion.

I doubt it. I think that whatever's gonna happen on Avengers is one of the reasons why they decided to have Jean return without the Phoenix in the first place.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yeah. Jason Aaron used the Phoenix Force and QQ (and the Shi'ar) in his Thor run. With him establishing that the Phoenix was an Avenger in the B.C. period and Hopeless having Jeen meet her in his book, the chances of Jean joining the Avengers keeps increasing.

100% agree, with the Avengers BC being heavily featured in the new Avengers title we will definately see Jean and the Phoenix Force in this title.
    I highly doubt that she will join the Avengers though and I think it will more of a team up than a "vs" storyline.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)