Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

They have revealed which character is crossing over with Fear the Walking Dead. I'm not sure how to do spoilers, so I'm putting it further down in the post if you don't want it to be spoiled:

Morgan (Lennie James)
    Last edited by Jack Parker; 11-27-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

Has this show died or something? No one has posted for weeks on this thread lol. Its amazing how something can go from burning hot to errrrr whatever so quickly. I gave up after season 4 when I figured out they were using the same plot every year.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Has this show died or something? No one has posted for weeks on this thread lol. Its amazing how something can go from burning hot to errrrr whatever so quickly. I gave up after season 4 when I figured out they were using the same plot every year.
    A lot wait for the mid-season finale. The last 2 episodes have been kinda filler to set up the mid-season finale this weekend.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

They should call this season "All Out Bore."

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    They should call this season "All Out Bore."
    Or "All Out Snore".
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-06-2017 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Don't post comic spoilers
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Or "All Out Snore". .
    I hope that Negan is royally ticked off and attacks and Carl gets killed, then Rick asks who went against the plan and drove the truck thru the wall, spurring this attack on? Daryl says "I did it." Rick shoots him in the face.

Fade to black.

That would win me back over.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-06-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    I hope that Negan is royally ticked off and attacks and Carl gets killed, then Rick asks who went against the plan and drove the truck thru the wall, spurring this attack on? Daryl says "I did it." Rick shoots him in the face.

Fade to black.

That would win me back over.
    I think after the backlash against Glenn's death (not to mention how it was pulled off). kinda poisoned that well. I don't even expect them to even acknowledge Daryl screwed up. And if they did it'll get brushed aside.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-06-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    I think after the backlash against Glenn's death (not to mention how it was pulled off). kinda poisoned that well. I don't even expect them to even acknowledge Daryl screwed up. And if they did it'll get brushed aside.
    I have been arguing with someone about the Daryl thing...his argument is that it was actually Eugene's fault, not Daryl's. Because A) Eugene was going to lead the walkers away anyway (using the glider) and B) They were able to shoot the walkers because Eugene can make more bullets.

I'm trying to explain that what Daryl did has nothing to do with Eugene...but he just keeps saying "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh" (Basically that's his argument).

I admit it's been rather ho-hum lately. The episode with Gabriel and Negan was decent, but not one of the show's best. I keep telling myself that the timeline for the characters has only been, what, a few days since the season began? Lots of filler to the next pay-off moment.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Or "All Out Snore".
    With Eugene starring as the All Out Whore.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Daryl's the most popular character on the show. At most, his penance will be looking our Zombie Jesus savior Rick in the eyes, acknowledging he was right and move on from there, with no meaningful consequences even after the shooting has stopped

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Daryl will feel guilty , as we saw about Glenn. If folks die because of it , he'll blame himself.

It shocks me Rick let Jadis leave. He must be in the Christmas spirit to let her live....TWICE. I mean she crossed him twice and he let her live. "Oh hell its Christmas , you get a stay of execution."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Daryl will feel guilty , as we saw about Glenn. If folks die because of it , he'll blame himself.

It shocks me Rick let Jadis leave. He must be in the Christmas spirit to let her live....TWICE. I mean she crossed him twice and he let her live. "Oh hell its Christmas , you get a stay of execution."
    In fairness, Rick's first offer was pretty damn stupid.

"Hey, fight for us against a guy who has us over a barrel." instead of "Fight with us, against the Saviors and live in peace. Look, we have a chance!"

Jadis might have technically betrayed him the first time, but it wasn't as if Rick had done much to earn her loyalty. Given all the things he's done in the name of pragmatism, he can't throw stones.

Time to place you bets...

What do you think this "Shocking Moment" they are on about will wind up being?

Negan chopping off Rick's hand? I mean, Kirkman has said on at least one occasion that he considers the TV show to be a second draft of the comic book.