Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The big news coming outta the latest panel ... Fear the Walking Dead & the Walking Dead will have a bit of a crossover. Someone from that show is moving over to the main show. They will appear later this season.

http://www.cbr.com/walking-dead-cros...FB-P&view=list
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Im wondering how this works, considering time frames and all that

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Im wondering how this works, considering time frames and all that
    Well, it can be a long commute from one coast to the other

BANNED

I always wonder what happened to the gang in Atlanta from season 1, the guys protecting the old people

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    I always wonder what happened to the gang in Atlanta from season 1, the guys protecting the old people
    You mean, Los Vatos?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The big news coming outta the latest panel ... Fear the Walking Dead & the Walking Dead will have a bit of a crossover. Someone from that show is moving over to the main show. They will appear later this season.

http://www.cbr.com/walking-dead-cros...FB-P&view=list
    Could be Abraham, Eugene and or Rosita appearing on Fear the Walking Dead. I believe Abraham was living in Houston when the outbreak began, I also believe that's where he found Rosita and Eugene before heading towards Washington D.C.

I think there's a deleted scene that would've taken place at the beginning of season 2 that would've established that the gang was killed/raided by hostile humans.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

The main show is walking dead so someone from fear is going to walking dead right?
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

I always figured if anything the Hispanic family that moved neither after the camp site or after Atlanta would show up on Fear the walking dead. The only reason it makes sense for someone from fear to show up on walking dead would be if they were ending fear the walking dead.

Matt "peace out suckas"

I feel a Dallas shower scene coming at the end of the series, especially after I saw Rick in the future. How do you think fan's would react to that finale?
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    I feel a Dallas shower scene coming at the end of the series, especially after I saw Rick in the future. How do you think fan's would react to that finale?
    They've said in the past that's not gonna happen. I am assuming spoilers:
    him waking up next to the flowers is a time jump after the war
    end of spoilers like what happened in the comics.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    The main show is walking dead so someone from fear is going to walking dead right?
    Via time machine? The Walking Dead is currently a few years ahead of Fear in the timeline so that would be a trick. It's probably Dale driving by in his camper and he gives some FTWD characters a ride somewhere. I doubt it will be anything spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Via time machine? The Walking Dead is currently a few years ahead of Fear in the timeline so that would be a trick. It's probably Dale driving by in his camper and he gives some FTWD characters a ride somewhere. I doubt it will be anything spectacular.
    It's entirely possible for the character to just show up in the main walking dead and explain what's happened to them in flashbacks. It's not like people age that much in 8 years or so.

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I think there's a deleted scene that would've taken place at the beginning of season 2 that would've established that the gang was killed/raided by hostile humans.
    At the end of season #1 , there is the deleted scene where Rick & company go back to see if those folks wanna go to the CDC I believe and see about fixing things possibly. They arrive and everyone was either dead or gone.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Well it could be a few characters actually since Fear the Walking Dead is about 3-4 years behind the Walking Dead series (timeline wise)

- Nick's girlfriend : Last we saw she was seen leaving from the area , intent on finding her family perhaps.

- Victor Strand , Nick , Walker, Madison etc : Its clear Fear won't run as long as the main show , so someone from there as a main cast member could be seen as having a bigger story to tell as a character and be moved over. They can appear changed ..and that the 4 years has seen so much change and all of that group is dead now. Or he got separated and moved on.