Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    The most interesting arc these days is Maggie's; I wish they'd spend more time on her and the Hilltop.

Oh, and if someone (the writers... the characters... anyone?!) - would remember she's pregnant, that'd be nice.
    She been pregnant for like a year and a half it seems in the show LOL. By the time Maggie has the baby Judith will be around the age Carl was he died...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    The show's timeline is a bit hard to figure out, sometimes, so technically she's still only a few months on. (I think she found out around the time Alexandria was dealing with the big horde). Despite two years passing in real life, the show's pace is a bit slower.

I think the show's biggest "Time skips" were around season 2/3, where the group was pretty much 'on the road' before finding the prison, and Lori visibly was showing, and again between the Alexandria horde and the beginning of the current Hilltop/Negan/Saviors arc (Season 6B).

I think it's technically been only a few years in the timeline since the show started, maybe two or three years. Maybe that's why they let Chandler/Carl go, as the actor's in his late teens but the character shouldn't be that old.
    Even though the show has been 8 seasons, in the show's timeline all the events from season 1 til now have taken place over the course of like three years. Cause like Season 7 took place over the course of like two or three months.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Even though the show has been 8 seasons, in the show's timeline all the events from season 1 til now have taken place over the course of like three years. Cause like Season 7 took place over the course of like two or three months.
    Well that has kinda...well its not gonna work time line wise as I brought up a long time ago. Carl's aging from 8 year old kid to nearly adult seemed to be a sign that time line wise he was getting older. I do think being conservative the most that the show can say that has passed time wise is 5 years. And that is being generous pretty much. Given Carl's aging and Judith's now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Episode was pretty solid, it's nice to see TWD be kinda creepy again, with people silently reanimating in the middle of the night Brr...BTW we alla know Tara isn't infected (◔_◔)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Episode was pretty solid, it's nice to see TWD be kinda creepy again, with people silently reanimating in the middle of the night Brr...BTW we alla know Tara isn't infected (◔_◔)
    Not necessarily. I think what happened to Carl should tell us that no one is safe. Not Rick. Not Michonne. Not Daryl. NO ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well that has kinda...well its not gonna work time line wise as I brought up a long time ago. Carl's aging from 8 year old kid to nearly adult seemed to be a sign that time line wise he was getting older. I do think being conservative the most that the show can say that has passed time wise is 5 years. And that is being generous pretty much. Given Carl's aging and Judith's now.
    You are probably right with saying it’s more like 5-6 years. The timeline in the show is hard to pin point. I know a while ago, Kirkland and some other show runners mentioned that the events of most of the seasons took place over the course of a few months but that just doesn’t make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    She was shot by Dwight's arrow, which was not infected.

This was the first episode I've watched in a long while. It was all right. Nothing fancy, nothing wonderful, but it did have good atmosphere and it felt like there was actual risk for people.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Yeah Dwight's arrows aren't tainted. It was the same way in the comic.

It appears Greg Nicotero and AMC is possibly considering yet another Walking Dead series. This one as Nicotero wants would feature cold weather and be outside the United States.

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/greg...-wasteland-149

As he brings up a good point , how would foreign countries be able to handle this ? Also how would things work in cold snowy weather as well ? It looks like Walking Dead : UK could be coming at some point folks.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

So catching up on Walking Dead before work , anyhow its nice to see Maggie make a deal with Georgie. Even though Enid really didn't want to do it. While Michonne had to talk Maggie into doing that deal. Michonne seems to get what Carl wanted to do and it was , there has to be something after it.

Also it seems that Saviors numbers have been cut so far down due to Rick's groups battle plans. And Negan seemed to understand this as Simon did not when he requested that they try and get the Scavengers on their side...again.

It appears Greg Nicotero and AMC is possibly considering yet another Walking Dead series. This one as Nicotero wants would feature cold weather and be outside the United States.

As he brings up a good point , how would foreign countries be able to handle this ? Also how would things work in cold snowy weather as well ? It looks like Walking Dead : UK could be coming at some point folks.
    Walking dead UK? Hire Sean Bean and kill him in episode 3.

so what's up with the helicopter??

It's possibly connected to Georgie, and might be from the Commonwealth currently in the comics; a massive group of self-sustained survivors that makes Alexandria look like a shack in comparison.Simon mentioned that the junkyard has a helipad as well, and we see her trying to signal that helicopter, so maybe she's either been trying to get their attention or there's some other element involved.

Or it could be the military, perhaps still active in some form. There were still tiny pockets with working equipment functioning in season 3 (although they were quickly taken out of action by the governor).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Between the regular Walking Dead series and the spin off Fear The Walking Dead, I really have no interest in yet another spin off. The show has already lost a large number of fans between last season and this season. AMC should just focus on improving the main series quality. Also, I heard AMC wants to do a whole prequel series on Daryl............ yea that would also be a hard pass for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Between the regular Walking Dead series and the spin off Fear The Walking Dead, I really have no interest in yet another spin off. The show has already lost a large number of fans between last season and this season. AMC should just focus on improving the main series quality. Also, I heard AMC wants to do a whole prequel series on Daryl............ yea that would also be a hard pass for me as well.
    Their might be more practical reasons for the spin off. For one they might be wholly under control of AMC and not Kirkman. I do wish Fear had stuck to it's original premise. But i would argue t's been relatively better than the main show. Just my opinion.