Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Why isnt the priest shooting Negan on the spot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Because he still thinks like a priest. Father Gabriel had a hard enough time taking down walkers. He still can't bring himself to kill a human being.
    Also to be honest , he's scared shitless , he just ran through a herd of walkers. I mean I doubt he's thinking at this stage ...let me shoot this guy in front of me who just appeared outta nowhere. And its gonna be an interesting deal as now Negan and him from what is claimed , have to work together to escape this. This world creates strange alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    That and shooting hundreds of rounds of ammo at a building. I know they have a big supply, but it's not unlimited. Using up your bullets to shoot out windows, with no idea if anyone is behind them is really stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, WTF was the point of that?
    Sound possibly. They want the walker herd there so create as much sound as possible to travel.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Walking Dead spoilers ----

-

-

-

-

-

- This episode title should have taken the name of last weeks episode which was called "Mercy". Because of what unfolds.

- Dwight's details unfold as we see him give Rick a map of a location. The groups all splinter off to attack in 3 positions. Intent on taking down as many of the Saviors points as possible as well as taking arms which Rick reveals is what they are after. That they need to get those before they get back to Sanctuary.

- In a spot Morgan snaps and breaks into Sith mode. Gone is his kill or be killed vow. Now its pure , gunning people down as he walks after a near death experience. It takes Jesus to snap him from this.

- In a battle the Hilltop (Aaron leads it) the group is there to basically stall the Saviors at a location and do battle. Its not til later does one Savior leader realize , they aren't advancing because its about them stalling the others from responding elsewhere. She is then bitten before she can tell the others.

- Jesus decides to change some of the idea of killing every Savior. Instead at one point he demands the surrender of a huge group of Saviors. Tara isn't happy with this plan but Jesus will take it up with Rick & Maggie when he gets back. The Savior group quickly realizes they can't win and throw down their weapons.

- Weirdly on his look through a building that Dwight sent him to , Rick finds out Dwight sent him to take...a baby ? It appears Dwight wanted Rick to have the kid and a bloody battered Rick stares at the child shocked and himself in mirror.

- Then in a holy **** moment ......Rick finds Morales. He hadn't seen him since Morales left with his family back in season #1 ! HOLY ****.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

I always wondered would they bring Morales back without his family for shock value, cause they did it with Morgan. But i didn't think it would be THIS late in the series run. HOLY FUCKIN FLASHBACK!

Talking Dead ---

- Scott Gimple claims the idea was Rick wanted the Saviors to surrender as he offered. That there is a lot of innocent people inside that building and he didn't want them to be harmed. They put a lot into the plan with the walkers and them coming as well if they didn't surrender. (Which was Gimple's answer to the whole , why didn't he shoot Negan to start ?)

- One episode of each Walking Dead is shot in ...8 DAYS ! They have to move quick and set things up. The battle scenes were done with crews who managed to do all this within 8 days. Gimple joked that Game of Thrones usually has 8 days to plan out what is set at craft table for food. But not this show.

- Alanna Masterson (Tara) hated filming at her location because as she tells Hardwick 2 years ago she was 9 months pregnant and she tore a leg muscle there. She was like , uhhh hate going back there.

- The character who was killed next to Morgan was Andy. As Talking Dead reveals he actually appeared in season #6 and drew Rick a map to the compound. Anyhow this was his 2nd ...and last visit to that compound.

- Mara was the Savior who was killed in the attack and Francine was the one lady for the Hilltop killed.

- The character that Mara ripped on earlier in the episode was actually played by Lee Norris who played Stuart Minkus in Boy Meets World ! (Comically Gimple joked they are now in Boy Meets World continuty .

- Norman Reedus claims him and Andrew (He calls him Andy) have such a close friendship almost like brothers now. They watch each others scenes even when its their days off , they pull jokes on each other and will do things. Because they have grown so close the 8+ years.

- They question about Grace (the baby that Dwight seemed to send them for) . But Gimple claims...they will find out soon about that baby. That plot will be addressed.

- They show off Ride with Norman Reedus and its a clip of him and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as fans go ape **** over the 2 guys. Wanting things signed ..."Were never leaving here are we ?" Morgan as he jokes. One girl literally almost faints to kiss Reedus.

- This season could have more characters who we never saw killed off return. As Gimple has claimed there is gonna be a number of call backs to prior seasons.

1. I'm thinking Grace is Dwight's daughter. Occam's Razor and all that.

2. Why did none of the killed off people in the battles become walkers? You can't tell me that when bullets are flying at moving targets that every last one of them was a head shot. There should have been a few that had to be killed twice.

2. Why did none of the killed off people in the battles become walkers? You can't tell me that when bullets are flying at moving targets that every last one of them was a head shot. There should have been a few that had to be killed twice.
    They did....the one killed Mara was one that reanimated as did a couple others who walked by Aaron.

this stuff is taking longer than it should.

And the tactics are weird. So they attacked the main base first, which should've brought in backup from the outside. But somehow the outside stations didnt know and now are being attacked. And then THEY call in for backup from the main base?

Are the episodes out of order?

While it could be...

- Sherry wasn't showing when she left, and that kid is at least a few days old.
    - Sherry going to somewhere that they could eventually torture out of Dwight doesn't really make sense if she was actually pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They did....the one killed Mara was one that reanimated as did a couple others who walked by Aaron.
    OK. I must have missed that. Everything was happening so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While it could be...

- Sherry wasn't showing when she left, and that kid is at least a few days old.
    - Sherry going to somewhere that they could eventually torture out of Dwight doesn't really make sense if she was actually pregnant.
    I never said Sherry was the mother. While Sherry was with Negan, Dwight could have knocked up someone else.

It could have been Sherry's baby originally with Dwight , that they did have a baby together before they went back. But Dwight grew scared Negan would claim the child and he didn't want Grace to be raised by him. So he moved the baby to that location to keep hid away. (Also the fact he may view Rick as a better father to watch the baby) .

Ultimate Member

Could be Negan's kid. He just doesn't want to raise her

Wonder if that's it for Eric. Then again, a lot of the other characters have had pretty nasty injuries or illnesses and have managed to recover (T-Dog, Hershel, Beth,and most most recently Carl, Maggie, Rosita and Michionne)....at least until their actual death. Hershel even survived a walker bite through a quick amputation of his leg.

Can it be sure that Francine's dead? She seemed to still be breathing a bit in the last shots of her; although she's sort of a minor character pretty much known for being saved by Abraham and getting him the construction job instead of Tobin.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I never said Sherry was the mother. While Sherry was with Negan, Dwight could have knocked up someone else.
    To me, that seems even further out.

Did you see something that made you think that Dwight wasn't still hung up on Sherry?

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It could have been Sherry's baby originally with Dwight , that they did have a baby together before they went back. But Dwight grew scared Negan would claim the child and he didn't want Grace to be raised by him. So he moved the baby to that location to keep hid away. (Also the fact he may view Rick as a better father to watch the baby) .
    That no one has mentioned that it looked like Sherry was about to give birth to?

Maybe, but it feels unlikely.