Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where is Power Girl currently?

From what I've seen, PG went back to Earth 2, and the story from that universe seems to be concluded with a happy ending, but she's also a recurring character in Harley Quinn's comic. I haven't read much of those comics so far, but is there any explanation for this? Does Harley's comic happen before PG left or something like that?

The new one is in Deathstoke, the original is in nowhere land. Marooning her on Earth 2 just didn't work out for her. Shocking...

The Harley Quinn comics takes place in its own world, really, its rather out-of-continuity in that it can do whatever it wants.

In-continuity, Karen has been gone since the awful Earth-2 ended.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Still on Earth 2 the harley Quinn is out of continuity

PG is on Earth 2. Don't take the Harley Quinn seriously, it isn't in line with the continuity.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

The events of the Harley Quinn comic seem to take place in Harley's head, as evidenced by Wonder Woman having no clue what Harley was talking about when she brought up their adventures together in Justice League vs. Suicide Squad.

It's also possibly time shenanigans related to Rebirth, but most likely it's just Harley being completely bonkers. That said, the real reason is the Harley Quinn comics sell really well, so they don't have to indulge in all the continuity nonsense that the rest of the DCU titles do

Do DC have any plans for Power Girl in 2021?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    Do DC have any plans for Power Girl in 2021?
    Don't know, but my feeling is probably not. Or the JSA as a whole.

Tanya is in Future State so it looks like both are back in play since Kara has shown up with other Earth 2 members for group shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Tanya is in Future State so it looks like both are back in play since Kara has shown up with other Earth 2 members for group shots.
    Where were the JSA/Earth 2 guys shown again?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    But as they've technically been "back" for what, a year now, and PG hasn't yet said a single word AFAIK; they're not really back are they? And as there have been no stories about the return of either the JSA as a whole, or Power Girl in particular, and no solicits as far as the eye can see showing any stories where they are really there---I don't think DC has any short term---aka under a year, to do anything with them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Somewhere in Doomsday Clock IIRC. Don't know the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Snyder’s JL run off the top of my head.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    From what I've seen, PG went back to Earth 2, and the story from that universe seems to be concluded with a happy ending, but she's also a recurring character in Harley Quinn's comic. I haven't read much of those comics so far, but is there any explanation for this? Does Harley's comic happen before PG left or something like that?
    In summary, the New 52 Earth 2 Power Girl hasn't been seen or used since New 52 Earth series ended.

In Deathstoke we saw the Pre-flashpoint Power Girl(separate character from the New 52 Earth 2 version) was trapped in a extradimensional space, presumably trapped there by Manhattan. Tanya attempted to free Pre-Flashpoint Power Girl but ended up getting trapped with her. Deathstroke never followed up on this plot.

In Doomsday Clock, when Manhattan undid his alterations and restored the JSA, Pre-Flashpoint Power Girl was with them. So assuming he's the one who trapped her there, he released her.

Tanya is in getting a cameo in the Future State Shazam book. So presumably Manhattan also released her alongside Karen. Makes sense.

And we're still waiting on the JSA relaunch with returned team from doomsday clock(which should have Karen). They were suppose to get a guest appearance in Geoff John's Shazam series but it was cancelled before they could appear.

BANNED

In Harley Quinn comic right? I mean sure I haven't seen here anywhere else aside from Harley's comic.