Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lol, this thread got randomly necromanced, didn't even remember I made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    In summary, the New 52 Earth 2 Power Girl hasn't been seen or used since New 52 Earth series ended.

In Deathstoke we saw the Pre-flashpoint Power Girl(separate character from the New 52 Earth 2 version) was trapped in a extradimensional space, presumably trapped there by Manhattan. Tanya attempted to free Pre-Flashpoint Power Girl but ended up getting trapped with her. Deathstroke never followed up on this plot.
    You sure that was pre-flashpoint Karen? Tanya does talk like they know each other, and Karen doesn't correct her (Or say anything lol).

In Doomsday Clock, when Manhattan undid his alterations and restored the JSA, Pre-Flashpoint Power Girl was with them. So assuming he's the one who trapped her there, he released her.

Tanya is in getting a cameo in the Future State Shazam book. So presumably Manhattan also released her alongside Karen. Makes sense.

And we're still waiting on the JSA relaunch with returned team from doomsday clock(which should have Karen). They were suppose to get a guest appearance in Geoff John's Shazam series but it was cancelled before they could appear.
    I remember she also had a few cameos here and there after the Deathstroke annual, like when she shows up in Green Lanterns#40, just being there.

Thanks for he info.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Lol, this thread got randomly necromanced, didn't even remember I made it.

You sure that was pre-flashpoint Karen? Tanya does talk like they know each other, and Karen doesn't correct her (Or say anything lol).

I remember she also had a few cameos here and there after the Deathstroke annual, like when she shows up in Green Lanterns#40, just being there.

Thanks for he info.
    It being Pre-flaspoint Powergirl makes more sense. Her costume matches her classic version while the New 52 one had gotten a more Supergirl esque redesign in Earth 2:Society. And it seems pretty clear that Power Girl is suppose to be the main continuity's version who was a member of the main continuitity's JSA which Manhattan had erased. I don't how you'd reconcile that with the New 52 Earth 2 version. It was actually a plot in the Preflashpoint JSA that the recreated Post-Infinite Crisis Earth 2 wasan't actually her Earth 2 so Pre-Flashpoint Karen didn't really belong there. So it makes sense to me that Pre-Flashpoint Karen got trapped there by Manhattan while he was doing his erase the JSA stuff, and released when he undid his changes. Tanya just assumed it was the Power Girl she knew.
    Last edited by Artemisfanboy; 11-11-2020 at 09:03 PM.