Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by themiddle View Post
    I have the calendar version of this, come new years it's turning into a poster.

Mighty Member

Justice League International - A conglomerate of multinational, multicultural hero teams that are a part of an Justice League initiative, referred to as the Justice League Global Initiative, to build better relations between the main JL team spearheading the initiative and the United Nations. Each of those Justice League International groups have a number of members who're native from countries that represent continents such as Africa and Asia. The continents themselves fall under the teams' protection. Also to note, several JLI members are only answerable to the main Justice League, the U.N and their own countries' governments.

Justice League of Africa - Consists of Vixen, Doctor Mist, Ishtar (Sala Nisaba), Impala (formerly Kid Impala), Batwing (David Zavimbi) and Black Adam.

Justice League of Antarctica - Regarding the new JLAnt branch of Justice League International, G'nort is charged in leading his new teammates into safeguarding the scientists doing tons of research on the southernmost continent and conducting experiments on the local penguin population. The killer penguin population as to try out any scientific attempts on returning the penguins to normal (or at least find a way to tame them). Members are...G'nort, The Scarlet Skier and The Mighty Bruce. That's it.

Justice League of Asia - With Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi) as their leader, August General in Iron, Cascade (Sujatmi Sunowaparti), Sirocco (Khalid), Janissary (Selma Tolon) and Maya (Chandi Gupta) operate as JLAsia.

Justice League of Atlantis - Mera, Arion, Aquaman (Arthur Joseph Curry), Power Girl and Deep Blue (Debbie Perkins) constantly watch and protect their home of Atlantis.

Justice League of Australia - Tasmanian Devil (Hugh Dawkins), Dark Ranger (Johnny Riley), Galaxor (David Davies), Animal Man (Buddy Baker) and Betty Clawman are on that team.

Justice League of Europe - Together, Olympian (Aristedes Demetrios), Crimson Fox III, Icemaiden (Sigrid Nansen), Godiva (Dorcas Leigh), Jack O'Lantern (Liam McHugh), Wild Huntsman (Albrecht von Mannheim), Tuatara (Jeremy Wakefield) and The Little Mermaid (Ulla Paske) fight injustice all over Europe for the countrymen and women.

Justice League of North America - Will include Captain Atom (Nathaniel Christopher Adam), Major Victory (either versions of the unnamed men who had carried their predecessor's mantle before), Skyrocket, Faith and Lumberjack (Mark Armstrong).

Justice League of South America - Consisting of Fire, Ice, El Gaucho, Extrano and Iman (Diego Irigoyen), this Justice League defends South America from dangers big and small.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbite883 View Post
    Justice League International [SNIP]
    Ooh, cool lineups. I'd tweak a few and add some, tossing Tuatara on JLOz, Celsius on JLAsia or Bunker on JLSouthAmerica for instance, but I like the idea, if only as single issues or minis, at first.

Mighty Member

Thanks.

And to let you and others know, the primary Justice League will watch over, give orders and, if they had to, protect the JLI teams. They'll mostly do that up on high in their newly designed Justice League Satellite.

Further, Superman's the boss of the JLoNA, Wonder Woman take the reigns of the JLoE, Batman will order around the team JLoAsia, Flash heads JLSA, Green Lantern takes charge with leading the JLAnt (unfortunate, but it is what it is), Aquaman commands JLAtlantis, Martian Manhunter instructs JLAustralia on how to approach most missions and Black Canary runs JLAfrica.

Mighty Member

To note: The main League can consist of any versions of Supes, Bats, Wondy, Flash, GL, Aquaman, MM and Canary if you so choose to imagine them directing those JL teams.

Examples: Superman (Kal Kent), Wonder Woman (Hippolyta), Batman (Jiro Osamu), Flash (Walter West), Green Lantern (John Stewart), Aquaman (A.J.), Martian Manhunter (M'gann M'orzz -- Titans Tomorrow Edition) and Black Canary (a resurrected, slightly young Dinah Drake-Lance).

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d keep it to one Justice League, but with the growing nationalist movements growing throughout the world, I’d have the EU create a Global Guardians, and finally give them a book. Have it be filled with characters that weren’t so stereotypical of the areas they come from.

Mighty Member

The main JL I would interpret (in my JL Global Initiative scenario) as being these heroes....namely Superman (Kal-El/Clark Kent), Batman (Jiro Osamu), Wonder Woman (Diana of Themyscira), Flash (Wally West), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Aquaman (Orin a.k.a. Arthur Curry), Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onzz) and Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance).

For those interested, chapter six of my DC/Marvel Crossover "Convergence Point" has been posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Justice League

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    The Flash (Wally West)
    Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
    Steel
    Atom (Ryan Choi)
    Zatanna

Justice League International

Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)
    Ice
    Fire
    Rocket Red
    Tasmanian Devil
    Freedom Beast
    Nightwing
    Black Canary
    Gypsy
    Captain Marvel
    Arsenal (NOT the 52 version dammit!)
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Justice League - The classic, Big Seven team.
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Superman
    Hawkwoman
    Martian Manhunter
    John Stewart
    The Flash

Justice League Outsiders - Batman and the Outsiders, effectively.
    Batman
    Katana
    Black Lightning
    Orphan
    Geo-Force
    Black Canary
    Metamorpho

Justice League Cosmic - Superman and a space-faring league.
    Superman
    Hawkgirl
    Hawkman
    Starfire
    Cyborg
    Miss Martian
    Kyle Rayner

Justice League Mystic - Wonder Woman and mystical Justice League.
    Wonder Woman
    Dr Fate
    Zatanna
    Shazam
    Raven
    Blue Devil
    Aquaman
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

For those interested, chapter seven of my DC/Marvel Crossover "Convergence Point" has been posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I have two ideas:
    Oracle
    Stripe
    Open Window Man
    Mr Terrific
    Hawkman
    Minute Man
    Lightning Lad

And: