A new JLA line-up, run by Amanda Waller:

Steve Trevor
    Killer Frost
    Firestorm
    The Atom
    Katana
    Vibe
    Green Arrow

(I wonder if the CW shows will have something similar, subbing Trevor for Flash)
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 07-14-2014 at 03:10 AM.

BANNED

Justice League:
    Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Flash
    Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    Aquaman
    Cyborg
    Mera
    Shazam

Justice League United:
    Martian Manhunter
    Adam Strange
    Hawkman
    Stargirl
    Supergirl
    Mr Miracle
    Big Barda
    Starfire
    Animal Man

Justice League of America:
    Steve Trevor
    Killer Frost
    Vibe
    Green Lantern (Simon Baz)
    Firestorm
    Black Orchid
    Katana
    Green Arrow
    Dick Grayson

Justice League International:
    Booster Gold
    Blue Beetle
    Orion
    Red Lantern (Guy Gardner)
    Black Canary
    Arsenal
    The Demon
    Batgirl
    Vixen

Justice League Dark:
    Constantine
    Zatanna
    Madame Xanadu
    Deadman
    Frankenstein
    Amethyst
    Nightmare Nurse
    Swamp Thing
    The Phantom Stranger

Ultimate Member

Justice League:

-Superman.
    -Batman.
    -Wonder Woman.
    -Flash (Barry or Wally).
    -Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, John, etc I'm not picky).
    -Black Canary.
    -Aquaman.
    -Mera.

Justice League of America:

-Green Arrow.
    -Stargirl.
    -Supergirl.
    -Killer Frost.
    -Dick Grayson.
    -Spoiler.
    -Steve Trevor.
    -Steel.

Justice League International:

-Fire.
    -Ice.
    -Katana.
    -Booster Gold.
    -Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes).
    -Green Lantern (Guy Gardner).
    -Vixen.
    -Hawkman.

Justice League Dark:

-Zatanna.
    -John Constantine.
    -Deadman.
    -Amethyst.
    -Batwoman.
    -Madame Xanadu.
    -Swamp Thing.
    -Nightmare Nurse.

Young Justice:

-Red Robin.
    -Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark).
    -Spoiler.
    -Miss Martian.
    -Superboy.
    -Bluebird.
    -Beast Boy.
    -Aqualad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Wow, that's some great choices! Love Vixen and Firehawk and Plastic Man and Bulleteer! I liked the post-crisis Captain Atom relaunch, but not terribly fond of the new Watchman-esque version.
    Thank you The new one is... yeah I get what you mean. It was an interesting thing to do but ultimately I felt it just made Captain Atom unfeasible as a character in the wider DC universe. Plus, he became too much like Dr. Manhattan which is kind of funny. They seem to have largely reversed much of the stuff with Captain Atom now since they kind of depowered him in Fury of Firestorm but we haven't seen him since that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Great line-up.
    I think the only one I would add to it would be Starfire.
    Thanks! I though about adding her, but wanted to keep the team down to 7 members. I also thought about adding Blue Beetle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    damn, theXfactor (that's you right?), can I borrow some of your photoshop skills? I almost am tempted to do some of the ol' micro line-ups, but that'd take way too long...

I guess if we're going teams, I'll do the 3 currently existing ones (sorry JLA and JLI!), plus my own personal dream team...and have creative teams (of [at least recent] DC talent)!

Justice League by Geoff Johns & Mikel Janin - Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Flash, Black Canary, Vixen, Aquaman

Justice League United by Jeff Lemire & Javier Pina - Martian Manhunter, Stargirl, Adam Strange, Power Girl, Equinox, Hawkgirl, Batwing, Beautiful Dreamer, Blue Beetle

Justice League Dark by China Mieville & Andrea Sorrentino - Zatanna, Frankenstein, Black Orchid, Amethyst, Klarion

Justice League Investigations by Peter Milligan & Cliff Chiang - Elongated Man, Detective Chimp, The Atom, Dr. Light
    Thanks. I'm not that good, but I try
    Love your JL, btw.

Spectacular Member green blogger's Avatar

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Flash (Allen)
    Green Lantern (Jordan)
    Martian Manhunter
    Aquaman
    Hawkman
    Atom (Palmer)
    Shazam
    Power Girl
    Green Arrow

BANNED

Justice League of America

Superman / Kal-El / Clark Kent

Wonder Woman/Donna Troy

Captain Marvel / Billy Batson (Adult)

Raven / Rackel Roth (Mystic Group)

Martian Manhunter / Jonn J'onn'zz / Jon Jones

Ion / Kyle Rayner (Member Omnipotent handler energy)

Aquaman / King Arthur Cury Emperor of Atlantis (with powers, Amphibians, at the same level of Namor the Sub-Mariner)

Flash / Wally West

Batman / Dicky Grayson

Cyborg / Victor Stone (Technological Support and the "Iron Man" team)

King Solovar, the, King of Gorilla-City (Resurrected after the events of Blackest Night with psychic powers of telepathy and telekinesis and super strength, super agility and reflexes meta-human animals it is basically the Beast while the Wolverine Justice League, I think more than just that, as I recall, the figure, stately and majestic Solovar both the old cartoon, and in the Super Friends to Justice League Unlimited, he was the first superhero hero and heroic gorilla that I knew then resurrects it is more than fair in my opinion, I think he was much more interesting as a character that Congorilla).I prefer to use it for a mix of muscular look and impressive of the old cartoon Super Friends of the look of the new White Gorilla series Justice League Unlimited. Or as he would say to Flash: "I weigh 500 pounds ... OF MUSCLES ! ! ! "

Power Girl / Kara-Zor L / Karen Starr (liaison to the Justice Society and a member of vetern all incarnations of the League)

Green Arrow Connor Hawkee
    Last edited by Sansomon; 07-14-2014 at 10:43 AM.

BANNED

For something unique and not the Big 7:

Vril Dox
    Cyborg
    Martian Manhunter
    Green Lantern (Kyle)
    Deathstroke
    Wonder Woman

I think you could do a lot with those power sets and personalities.

BANNED

Justice League International

Captain Atom ( Nathaniel Christopher Adam ) Quantum God Almighty Handler Energy and Matter comparable to Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen and superhero representing the USA in JLI team leader.

Osíris (Amon Tomaz finally free of the malign influence of the ex-mentor, Black Adam, now seeks to create your own destiny ) representative of Khandaq .

Ms.Martian (M'gann M'orzz / Megan Morse ) because the Justice League International needs a representative from Mars who think " My God what you am I doing here ? " and in the absence of J'onn Jonn'zz left for" Maggie " load the squib .

Red Lantern (Guy Gardner) Gotta have he in JLI. Point. No matter if Guy Gardner is a Green Lantern, one Yellow Lantern, one Red Lantern, or Purple Lantern. Guy Gardner, always will be, Guy Gardner. The Bastard, thick bark, stuck the beast, that wants to be Rambo, with a pride and an ego that does not fit in the universe. He as a Red Lantern makes he even more unpredictable and disruptive element of JLI because besides wanting to solve everything always at the base of punches kicking ass all diplomacy for space and makes coexistence with he even more difficult but it's nothing that can Amanda Waller not face, and that Batwoman not easily resolved with a withering upercut.

Batwoman ( Katherine Kane to put its house in order in the absence of Batman [ and put Guy Gardner knocked out with one punch ... whichever comes first ... ] )

Blue Beetle III ( Jaime Reyes ) Superhero representative of Mexico.

Booster Gold ( Michael Jon Carter ) Canadian superhero from the 28th century of the Justice League International

Mister Miracle ( Scott Free) Artist Escapist Genial and superhero representative of the New Gods of New Genesis in JLI .

Power Girl ( Kara Zor-L/Karen Starr ) superheroine representative Heroes of Earth - 2 and liaison with the Justice Society of America

Ape and Angel ( Sam Simeon grandson of Gorilla Grodd and Angel O’Day ) representative of the Gorilla-City in the outside world

The Olympian ( Achilles ) Son of Zeus and incumbent king of Themyscira, The Olympian is a powerful warrior and a champion to his people demigod of Olympus has super strength and super powers at the same level of Hercules from Marvel Comics as well as being one of the most superbly trained and deadly soldiers of world . is the superhero representative of Greece in JLI .

Diva ( Alessandra Fermi ) super-heroine representative of Italy .

Crimson Fox ( Vivian and Constance D'Aramis ) original Duo of Crimson Fox possessors of the same feral powers of Wolverine from Marvel Comics the two managed to survive because they possessed a factor in healing and regeneration, like the Wolverine and currently commands the Conglomerate Company D' Aramis .

Fire ( Beatriz Bonilla da Costa ) of Brazil

Ice ( Tora Olafsdotter ) of Norway

Rocket Red ( Gavril Ivanovich ) superhero representative of Russia .
    Last edited by Sansomon; 07-22-2014 at 01:25 PM.

BANNED

Jenny Sparx ( one of the " Children of the Millennium" and " Spirit of century 20 " ) ideal for heroin representative of England and before you say the universes of Wildstorm and DC merged logo is perfectly possible to use it as the DC Universe Authority one group post -reboot ever arose . So Jenny Sparx goes to the Justice League .

Jack'O Lantern III-Liam McHugh of Ireland

Tempest ( Garth ) superhero amphibian representative of Atlantis Submarine Empire ruled by Emperor Arthur Cury also known as Aquaman chosen for JLI as Aquaman realized that Atlantis was maintained for too long a part of world affairs and it is time to being heard as a legitimate nation

Fuji ( Toshiro Misawa ) of Japan

The Janissary ( Selma Tolon ) from Turkey

Kid Flash III ( Iris West II ) a superheroine in the alternate future of Kingdom Come one of the possible alternative futures of the DC Universe was chosen by his father Wally West as the official super speedster of JLI

Golden Eagle ( Charley Parker / Ch'al Andar ) Former member of the Titans superhero as chosen by Hawkman as the representative of the Thanagar in JLI

Animal Man ( Buddy Baker ) despite her life in recent times have become more " surreal " that a painting of Salvador Dali yes even Buddy was , is and always will be a member of the Justice League International and as a representative of " Red " the incarnation of animal life on Earth he could not stay away ...

Sprout (Tefé Holland) The daughter of Swamp Thing/John Constantine and Abby Holland chosen by the Parliament of Trees to replace his Father Swamp Thing when he was taken erroneously as dead. She has powers over the green and plant life but also on the flesh making of she one of the most powerful beings on Earth. It is the super-heroine representative of the Netherlands and the official representative of "Green" in JLI

The Doctor ( Habib Ben Hassan ) Palestinian magician superhero representative of the Union of Arab States in JLI chosen by be the new Doctor of the Universe is the mystic group

Golem ( Moyshe Nakhman ) from Israel former member of super-team Israeli Hayoth appointed official superhero, representative of Israel in JLI

The Rubberband-Man ( Adam Evans ) elastic superhero of Dakota City . The Justice League has had several superheroes " stretchers " but none like Adam who in my opinion is much more interesting than Ralph Dibny and he has all youth and enthusiasm lacking in Elongated Man besides being more responsible and at the same humorous time and a talented rapper even having a serious dyslexic so he's my choice for the " super-stretch " of JLI .

Shift (Fragment of Metamorpho's body with powers of Shapeshifting Elemental comparable and possibly superior to Rex Mason who won life and identity and that recently taken by guilt for not having prevented a catastrophe was reincorporated in the body of Rex Mason. Yet Mason would have achieved convinces him that "escape" does not relieve the pain of his conscience and that only the experiencing as one of the superheroes JLI members he could find redemption, which sought)

BANNED

Vixen ( Mari Jiwe McCabe ) Top Model and superhero representative of the countries of Africa

Tinder ( Joshua Morgan ) Son of Warlord (Travis Morgan) superb warrior, skilled in hand to hand combat, swordsmanship, and the use of a dagger. Represent the inner world of Skartaris in JLI

Tasmanian Devil ( Hugh Dawkins ) superhero representative of Australia . Hugh Dawkins was born with an unusual meta- human ability , to turn into a were-theriantropo Tasmanian Devil ( the marsupial animal has not the character of Warner Bros. as if he needed to keep reminding everyone all the time ) . His family had a hard time accepting him for who he was a gay man , born mutant shapeshifter. It was not easy to overcome differences that Hugh has saved the life of his father who made him lying approval in the eyes of his family . The version he used to quote playing their origin that he was the son of a Were-Tasmanian Devil , who belonged to a sect of worshipers of the Tasmanian Devil , who , in exchange for selling his soul to a Tasmanian Devil , was granted a magical amulet Tasmanian Devil with which he was injected with radioactive blood Tasmanian Devil , which was freely given by a race of alien Tasmanian Devils . The defender of his homeland , Dawkins worked alone to be recruited for the Global Guardians , and later for Justice League International , and then to a new version of the Global Guardians . Tasmanian devil found the villain Hush , who was at the time going by Bruce Wayne . He did not realize it was Hush . Recently, the Tasmanian Devil was brutally murdered by Prometheus ( who began hunting down members of the Global Guardians , successfully killing Gloss and Sandstorm ) and then turned it into a rug . It would have been a tragic end and not at all worthy for a superhero if it were not the case that Hugh had not been an "end " . In fact even after his torn skin of the flesh by Prometheus to be transformed into a carpet of fur still Hugh survived due to its high meta- human strength being " just" the gates of death . But Prometheus ended it in a cocoon of ecstasy in which he was in a state of suspension to be found in Africa by Malavar A Soldier of Gorilla-City who offered to help him . Tasmanian Devil was subsequently cured of their status by Malavar when his body was placed in one of the Lazarus Pits . The newly resurrected Tasmanian Devil has a new skin for once he was flayed by Prometheus . The team of Congorilla , Mikaal Thomas , Animal Man , Rex the Wonder Dog and Malavar defeated the fringe group called the Freedom Fighters gorillas at bay while the Lazarus Pit ended to heal Tasmanian Devil . The Tasmanian Devil then became a suport member of the Justice League , now that he was resurrected , and was seen during the battle with Eclipso . Powers : Tasmanian Devil has the power to transmute , focusing your human body into a giant beast were-theriantropo Tasmanian Devil . In this way his physical strength increases the meta-human proportions and he is able to lift or push more than 97 tons , also becomes semi - invulnerable and is capable of supporting most of the more powerful attacks based on power , psyche and strength , but not magic . His claws and fangs are capable of inflicting damage even in the meta - humans as Superman , Captain Marvel , Black Adam and Martian Manhunter . In addition , he has incredible power that uses very rarely called " Scream of Evil " , which is a terrifying scream able to destroy the soul of the victim . Despite being a homosexual Taz has nothing in his character that he withdraws it is in fact a gay because he is not a " stereotypical homosexual " ( the " effeminate " behavior) and is even very masculine and manly attitudes. In fact it often joke that to get through everything he went through and only SURVIVE even being a " gay very male ! "

BANNED

Swift ( Shen Li-Men ) super-heroine representative of China

Troia ( Donna Troy ) demigod Titan of New Cronus and adoptive sister of Wonder Woman chosen by Princess Diana of Themyscira as representative of Amazons in JLI

Lord Rama One of the loves of Princess Diana of Themyscira , he helped her to learn That They Both had free will, Despite being avatars of Gods.Rama is the avatar of the Hindu God Vishnu. He met Diana When Cronus and his children tried to wipe out the the pantheons of all other religions . He enormous Powers That Has the divine and mystical place on the Same Level of gods like Thor, Hercules, Ares of Marvel Comics.

Die Rakete ( Karl Zorn ) , from Germany , Leader from Die Rakete-Auslese, the Rocket-Elite, was a German police team modeled after the Rocket Red Brigade. They came into contact with the JLA when the Starheart landed in the Black Forest and assisted in stopping them. Became the superhero representative of Germany in JLI .

Chief Operating Officer and Attaché Government of JLI Amanda Waller ( She is perfect for the person behind the scenes Officers JLI because after what Maxwell Lord did with Blue Beetle / Ted Kord doubt there is still a single super- hero on Earth that respects and trust Max . Amanda despite sometimes cold and calculating also showed up as a person in his own way also has great integrity she just is not " gentle " or " sentimental ." Another she is tough the enough to send even Batman shut up in a discussion then it is the perfect choice for the link of JLI with the UN )

All-New Member

My dream team is something like this:

Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
    Wonder Woman (Diana Prince)
    Batman (Bruce Wayne)
    Isis (Andrea Thomas)
    Aquaman (Arthur Curry)
    Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
    Flash (Barry Allen)
    Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol)

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK:

Had to leave a lot of characters out in favor of a small team :P
    Xanadu would remain as "mission support" and Batwoman would be a frequent guest star.