Thread: Big Zero

Mighty Member

Default Big Zero

Why didn't she join Hydra? She would've fit in well.

I think they just forgot she existed.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Ohhh yeah, the neo-nazi chick from Young Masters, right? Actually, I could see all of the Young Masters joining HYDRA during the whole SE thing. They could've been a great counter measure against the young heroes during the time. But Mr. Kenway's right, she's probably just forgotten in comic limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Why didn't she join Hydra? She would've fit in well.
    pre-Steve Rogers Hydra maybe. but the latter was, specifically, against Nazism. it's why he threw Red Skull out of a window. I'm quite sure that Big Zero would have loved the Red Skull. but she actually lives in an unseen (but mentioned in interviews) neo-Nazi community; located (speculatively) in the microverse. it was mentioned in an interview prior to her first appearance. apparently, there are a lot of skinheads living off the grid; via Pym particles. her former teammate Exectuioner would have certainly been in line with Steve's fascist way of thinking, though.

from her handbook bio...Real Name
    Amity Hunter

Aliases
    None

Identity
    Secret

Citizenship
    Unrevealed

Place of Birth
    a fascist microscopic universe

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Big_Zero#ixzz4t3vJ0KtP

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Ohhh yeah, the neo-nazi chick from Young Masters, right? Actually, I could see all of the Young Masters joining HYDRA during the whole SE thing. They could've been a great counter measure against the young heroes during the time. But Mr. Kenway's right, she's probably just forgotten in comic limbo.
    At this point, it seems that Marvel would rather push the Freelancers as the counter to the Champions rather than the Young Masters despite the Young Masters having much more depth than anything the Freelancers have shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    At this point, it seems that Marvel would rather push the Freelancers as the counter to the Champions rather than the Young Masters despite the Young Masters having much more depth than anything the Freelancers have shown.
    I was hyped for the Freelancers. they haven't lived up to that hype. I do like the visual diversity though (except that feeb with the fire powers).

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Maybe it's for the better. Like I was saying in the Young Avengers thread a while back, I still hope they'll use the Young Masters as rivals for the YA at some point in the future. I mean, it was their initial purpose, after all, and Marvel never really took advantage of that like they should have. Both teams are currently being wasted by editorial, which is a pity.