Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Possible return in Marvel Legacy #1 *spoilers*

Ugh. At least Bleeding Cool didn't have it in the headline or url! You realise there's going to be fans here pissed off that they got spoiled before Wednesday?

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

No thanks we already have to many.

BANNED

You shouldn't have put this in the topic title.

I think the Old Man will be going away soon now. Some of his appearances in the next few months are probably actually younger Logan (for example, won't be surprised if they swap him out in Gold).

Quote Originally Posted by marco.farinelli View Post
    If this is true, and it definitely comes off as more genuine than a rumor from 4chan, then that's big news for the rest of the X-books.

The timing is a little strange, though. At the moment, there are multiple Wolverines running around. We have Laura carrying on her father's legacy in All-New Wolverine, a displaced Old Man Logan, another displaced Jimmy Hudson, and even Daken returning to the mix. That's a lot of Wolverines. Logan's return seems to add to the crowd and confusion, but if it can work, then I think that can only help the X-books.

That now means that before all is said and done, Charles Xavier, Jean Grey, and Wolverine will return from the dead. Not a bad haul, by any measure.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

This is great news.

Meh. If Old Man Logan is out, i'm in. But we already have OML everywhere... Imagine with another Wolverine.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

i like him coming back but we have so many wolverines that its becoming a problem. of course the original logan should stay but they need to kill some of the others (not laura or daken i want them to stay)

"We miss you."

Well, it hasn't been that long since he died and we've had Old Man Logan around who's basically been the same character, so I don't think we've missed him that much .

Still...Wolverine is coming back .

And, yeah, I expect he'll swap out OML in whatever books he's in.

Marvel Girl and Wolverine coming back together is no coincidence. Definitely going to be put on a team together. Although it would be a big FU to Storm given their relationship before his death.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Marvel Girl and Wolverine coming back together is no coincidence. Definitely going to be put on a team together.
    (Cough)Uncanny X-Men(Cough)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    (Cough)Uncanny X-Men(Cough)

Don't know if it would be Uncanny X-Men. I expect to hear Cyclops coming back too.

Lol what are they gonna do with OML? I feel like that's so unecessary. It hasn't even been 5 years, and OML, unlike other AU replacements/O5, actually has lived most of what Wolverine has. He has all of his background and baggage with more. And with the Logan movie it made even more sense to push him. Feels kinda pointless to do that right now, and it also hijacks Jean's return. I'm not really happy.

They'll keep both books around. Laura will probably lose her title. I mean OML is selling more then Blue. Why would you change that.