2 2.06%
  • psylocke

17 17.53%
  • magik

5 5.15%
  • emma

32 32.99%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Who do you guys want Right Cyclops to hook up with?

(Special rule NO jean, NO jott)
    I am leaning toward Magik and Cyke hooking up. I coud see her as ₽#*buddy, but the idea of her having caring & loving relationships with Cyke seems out of place. IDK.

My 2d pick is Psylocke. I always thought her & Cyke had sexual tension.

But when its all said and done Cyke needs get back with Emma.
    They make strong power couple.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Logan. All those years of unresolved sexual tension's gotta go somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Logan. All those years of unresolved sexual tension's gotta go somewhere.
    LOL! Nooooooooo...

I had enough of that with Iceman.

Ontopic, is funny that you made this thread when I just finished putting all the reasons that Cyclops and Psylocke works in the other thread.

BRB.

Here it is, C&P from the other thread.......

Well, I like them for many reasons:

1) I enjoyed the Cyclops/Psylocke chemistry while it lasted. It really had it's charm.

2) Cyclops and Psylocke are both action junkies. They are both versed in the martial arts and prefer old style training tactics instead of Danger Room shenanigans. They enjoy a challenge and are very disciplined and perfectionist with their training.

3) Cyclops and telepaths is a thing. While I appreciate Jean and Emma and like them both, they don't relate to Cyclops in the action parts like Psylocke does which is a bonding thing for sure.

4) Jean was too passive aggresive and Emma is too much in your face. Elisabeth strikes a great balance between being a hard bitch and a soft lady. Absolutely perfect.

5) She is rich and likes to go on her own with the planes. She is a pilot and Scott is a pilot as well. Another thing that they have in common for bonding plus with the money stuff, she can pull an Emma type of thing from time to time unlike all the time like Emma did. Again, balance.

6) She has worked well under Cyclops in the past. Cyclops trust her as a teammate as proven in Original Blue Team and later in the Extinction team which has been the most powerful X-Men team assembled yet.

7) And I also like their color schemes together.

I really hope Cyclops and Psylocke happens. Again, IMO, is perfect for both characters.

Cyclops and Psylocke would be fun. There's a couple I think would be interesting.. Maria Hill wants him in the worst way possible. I think that'd be so funny and actually.. yup.. that's my choice.
    Last edited by cc008; 09-17-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Cyclops and Psylocke would be fun. There's a couple I think would be interesting.. Maria Hill wants him in the worst way possible. I think that'd be so funny.
    I think Maria will be more in Cyke, than he into her.
    she does give me insecure, clingy, conrol freak girlfriend vibes
    Rant
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Mr Sinister.

BANNED

Martha Johansson is perfect for Scott -- why is she not an option?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 09-17-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Sorta feel at the current stage of things Rouge and Cyclops would be good for each other. Maybe not long term but right now with how things are I could see it.

Rouge wont put up with Scotts darkside BS and her kind but steadfast spirt should help bring back the old Scott. While Scott on the other hand could provide Rogue some more stability in terms of romantic/loving relationship. It seems like a lot of the relationships she has that are powerful in her life have always come with a catch or double nature to them. But Scott has always been more straight forward when it comes to love.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Martha Johansson is perfect for Scott -- why is she not an option?

i dont find brain in the jair attractive.
    Cyke can do way better than her.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

nobody, scott is a mess (i love him don't get me wrong) but marvel enjoy's breaking the guy. more relationship will only end bad for everybody. also i like him with jean or nothing

I prefer Magick as a BFF myself - If he came back and wasn't involved with Jean or Emma I'd prefer someone who he'd have to actually speak with rather than rely on mind-reading, someone who can understand when you need to resort to unheroic methods to save the day, but isn't to fond of them, and most important of all, someone who is comfortable in her own skin and can actually teach Cyke how to enjoy life again, as well as allow him to be Scott Summers in addition to just Cyclops.

I think I just described Dazzler, although Rogue might work too, but that could just be my memories of X-Men: Evolution taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I prefer Magick as a BFF myself - If he came back and wasn't involved with Jean or Emma I'd prefer someone who he'd have to actually speak with rather than rely on mind-reading, someone who can understand when you need to resort to unheroic methods to save the day, but isn't to fond of them, and most important of all, someone who is comfortable in her own skin and can actually teach Cyke how to enjoy life again, as well as allow him to be Scott Summers in addition to just Cyclops.

I think I just described Dazzler, although Rogue might work too, but that could just be my memories of X-Men: Evolution taking over.
    I would find the dynamic between scott and dazzler very interesting.
    Rant
    Logically..
    End of rant

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Colleen wing
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Colleen wing
    Just be sure he uses the key this time.