17 17.53%
  • magik

5 5.15%
  • emma

32 32.99%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    Eh, that can be said for a lot of people though.

I don't disagree with that IRL, but as a reader I like to see that dynamic shifted. Unless it's a story I'm following specifically for a romance (this is never the case for an indefinite serial like X-Men), I enjoy seeing a larger emphasis elsewhere.
    True, I forgot that it's in the nature for comic characters to have tragic relationships and romances. But there's a reason that Scott is usually at the top of biggest cads list, perhaps only beat by Hank Pym whose track record is really just marred by one single panel that wasn't even supposed to be drawn the way it ended up being drawn as. Scott, on the other hand, has multiple instances of caddish behavior.

The X-Men is a soap opera though especially during Claremont's run. Relationships and romances are a huge part of the story. Most of them have bed-hopped with each other.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    True, I forgot that it's in the nature for comic characters to have tragic relationships and romances. But there's a reason that Scott is usually at the top of biggest cads list, perhaps only beat by Hank Pym whose track record is really just marred by one single panel that wasn't even supposed to be drawn the way it ended up being drawn as. Scott, on the other hand, has multiple instances of caddish behavior.

The X-Men is a soap opera though especially during Claremont's run. Relationships and romances are a huge part of the story. Most of them have bed-hopped with each other.
    yes , even on cyclops official wikipedia it was stated that he was never usually written without a love intrest.

it would be intriguing to see him get with wanda but only if marvel restores her mutant status. dismarvel should do the right thing for once.

BANNED

Agatha Harkness. Cyclops should have a witch this time for a girlfriend. Selene is too sexy for him (she's a mutant and a witch) so he needs Auntie Agatha!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No choice for no one? No Jean, then no one. Cut his balls off
    why is Jean fans so possesive of Cyclops?
    it's kinda gross Scott summers is his own person. he can choose who he wants to date, It is his own wish
    You guys can have Logan.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No choice for no one? No Jean, then no one. Cut his balls off
    Might do his personality a world of good, but it's not going to stop him from having sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Might do his personality a world of good, but it's not going to stop him from having sex.
    You guys are evil.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    it's kinda gross Scott summers is his own person. he can choose who he wants to date, It is his own wish
    You guys can have Logan.
    As a Jean fan? I want her far away from cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post

Cyclops is not the worse, because there is his brother

Who's "right cyclops".... is that adult cyclops? What's with the right in front of his name? Does that mean the 05 cyke is left cyclops? Or are we saying cyclops is like an alt right political activist? I just don't get the right in front of his name.

Pair the dead man with psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Who's "right cyclops".... is that adult cyclops? What's with the right in front of his name? Does that mean the 05 cyke is left cyclops? Or are we saying cyclops is like an alt right political activist? I just don't get the right in front of his name.

He's "correct." But I think you knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post

Rightclops, cyclops was right, real cyclops.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    You guys can have Logan.
    I don't see any Jean fan being possessive of Cyclops.
    I am both a Cyclops fan and Jean fan.
    I do prefer Cyclops and Jean to be with each other.
    I am not fan of Logan, and I am definitely not a fan of him being with Jean.

people have their own preferences
    that doesn't make them possessive

as a fictional character, Scott Summer has no ability to choose.
    None of these fictional characters have any free will to choose.
    It's the writers that choose who Scott ends up with.

How a relationship works is up to the writers.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Well it looks like the writing is on the wall with this poll. Emma has it by twice the next closest options. Only 61 votes makes me think the Jott fans among us are avoiding this poll.

Also where the heck is Abigail Brand on this poll? She's basically a female version of Cyke.

Ultimate Member

If anything it's Scott fans being possessive of Jean, that if she were to come back she would then of course want to be with Scott, or Jean fans that hate the idea of her and Logan together...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Well it looks like the writing is on the wall with this poll. Emma has it by twice the next closest options. Only 61 votes makes me think the Jott fans among us are avoiding this poll.

Also where the heck is Abigail Brand on this poll? She's basically a female version of Cyke.
    I am Scott/Jean relationship that did not vote in the poll.

BTW....I never got the combining the names of two people of a relationship, and so I never did any of that
    I see it in soaps like Jason and Sam = Jasam, Liz and Jason = Liason, John and Natalie = Jolie
    it looks silly
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I am Scott/Jean relationship that did not vote in the poll.

BTW....I never got the combining the names of two people of a relationship, and so I never did any of that
    I see it in soaps like Jason and Sam = Jasam, Liz and Jason = Liason, John and Natalie = Jolie
    it looks silly
    Sure it looks silly but when you end up typing it over and over it saves time and has the benefit of everyone knowing what your talking about.