Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not a legacy but a current Moon Knight personality meeting a previous Moon Knight personality could have made for an interesting story.

Again not exactly legacy but if we're including forward motion then Cho meeting FI era Maestro might have been a bit more revealing.

Yeah, Ghost Rider was really the first one that came to mind. But beyond that, another Danny Rand/Orson Randall adventure would've been cool. Love the idea of the original White Tiger meeting the current White Tiger, especially since he had so little play before getting killed by Bendis.

And to take it a step further (and get REALLY old-school here), how about ex-New Warrior Turbo meeting the original Torpedo, pre-death by Dire Wraith? I mean, with all the calls/uproars regarding diversity, that was one of the FIRST ones...white dude dies, young Asian woman takes over the role. But rather than elevate her to the spotlight, they leave her in limbo and make sure the biggest names all get replaced.

Also, Dane Whitman and his evil uncle.
    Last edited by Kaijudo; 09-18-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    oh, that would have been good!

Yeah, Ghost Rider was really the first one that came to mind. But beyond that, another Danny Rand/Orson Randall adventure would've been cool. Love the idea of the original White Tiger meeting the current White Tiger, especially since he had so little play before getting killed by Bendis.

And to take it a step further (and get REALLY old-school here), how about ex-New Warrior Turbo meeting the original Torpedo, pre-death by Dire Wraith? I mean, with all the calls/uproars regarding diversity, that was one of the FIRST ones...white dude dies, young Asian woman takes over the role. But rather than elevate her to the spotlight, they leave her in limbo and make sure the biggest names all get replaced.

they'd never do that. it'd be Sir Percy again; speculatively.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I wouldn't mind a Claire Temple, Tom Foster and Goliath legacy issue. To be honest i would love a resurrection than a Generation issue

I think i remember an annual issue of them meeting - not 100% sure thou
    Great idea...

I posted the idea in the She-Hulk thread, but it would have been cool if Jen had a 'Generations' issue where instead of going into the past and meeting Hulk etc, she meets her former self, perhaps from the Sensational era. That would have been a good way for Jen to gain some inner strength and be more determined then ever to beat her current issues. Just another reason why its a shame Jen was MIA during Secret Empire..

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Can you guys think of any other Marvel characters that could have been used for Generations?

I think Deadpool/Gwenpool could've been fun
    . Nadia/Wasp comes to mind as well, and of the rest of the original five X-Men, Cyclops meeting a 90's version of himself would've been very interesting.
    I dunno. They already had the characters meet in her solo (Which was great... turns out he is the only Marvel hero she really does not care for...) so I am not sure what another meeting would add.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Jessica, Julia, Mattie, Charlotte, Anya, Cindy, Gwen
    This
    This again
    Definitely this
    All of the above.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    i'm really surprised there wasn't a Generations Quasar. the new Quasar seemed almost like an afterthought. she has had little face time and dipped in and out of big events very conveniently.
    ......It does appears to work that way, since Advil was introducing during AVENGERS: STANDOFF and have yet to learn of her fate following the aftermath of SECRET EMPIRE.

......And to take it a step further (and get REALLY old-school here), how about ex-New Warrior Turbo meeting the original Torpedo, pre-death by Dire Wraith? I mean, with all the calls/uproars regarding diversity, that was one of the FIRST ones...white dude dies, young Asian woman takes over the role. But rather than elevate her to the spotlight, they leave her in limbo and make sure the biggest names all get replaced.......
    Good point there regarding Mickey Musashi and the Torpedo/Turbo Suit; even though the Legacy of the suit created by (and was intended for) the Dire Wraiths was mostly dealt with within the Final Issues of the First NEW WARRIORS Series.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Jessica, Julia, Mattie, Charlotte, Anya, Cindy, Gwen
    Cindy's not really a legacy unless you want to just count her under the general Spider-Man legacy.

Jessica is close with Mattie and Gwen but I don't think there's enough of a sense of legacy between them to constitute a Generations story.

A Generations story with Jessica and Julia would be funny if only for them to realize just how similar their lives ended up being .

I guess Anya could have had Generations story with classic Mayday, but both characters are in limbo and I don't think Marvel is all that focused on Spider-Girl.

That needs remedying, stat. They're pushing Anya in the Spider-Man cartoon - with an updated costume to boot - and she's not being used in the comics. Hopefully they have plans for her.

For what it's worth, both Spider-Girls went into limbo together, as they last appeared in Web Warriors.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-19-2017 at 09:05 AM.