Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Plese let this mean the O5 are leaving
    Paniccia name drops Teen Jean in his interview, her fate is a major question of the story.

“This is just the beginning,” teased Paniccia. “Something this big will leave quite a footprint on the Marvel Universe. Jean will have a startling new role after this, and you’re left wondering, how will the rest of the X-Men respond? What will happen to young Jean Grey?”
    Source: Newsarama
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 09-18-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think it's 5 parts, 5 artist probably because after the Phoenix Ressurection it mifgt play out in 4 team series; Gold, Blue, Astonishing and Weapon X. But thats a wild guess
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Do you mean the opposite?...
    have you not been reading xmen gold where the best xmen leader ever had been kicking ass and taking names? didn't you read how she put her own daughter in her place??

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Now that has potential!
    indeed... it does.

Hmm. I wonder if young Jean will encounter the Phoenix, and out of the ashes comes the fully fledged adult Jean.

Also, if she joins the Avengers, hopefully she can pull double time and be in an X-Book as well.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Pannacia just posted a panel of Yu art from this on Twitter and Cable is in it. That alone makes this full of win!

Come back and do something controversial like kill Storm then be shafted to the Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Hmm. I wonder if young Jean will encounter the Phoenix, and out of the ashes comes the fully fledged adult Jean.
    Also, if she joins the Avengers, hopefully she can pull double time and be in an X-Book as well.
    Jeen becoming Jean? Nah. They're two completely different characters, and Jeen needs to have her own path away from her 616 counterpart.
    She'll probably take Rogue's place as a Wanda sycophant on Uncanny Avengers.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

oh my god! i love cable interactions with jean. hope they keep their weird adoptive mother/son even if scott isnt alive

I'm sure Ms. Grey will be appearing a lot in most of the books. She's been gone too long. I wonder how her and Hope will meet.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Jeen becoming Jean? Nah. They're two completely different characters, and Jeen needs to have her own path away from her 616 counterpart.
    She'll probably take Rogue's place as a Wanda sycophant on Uncanny Avengers.
    Even if Jean goes to the Avengers, it wouldn't be on Uncanny Avengers. She would be on a new one that mimics the 1.000.000 BC Avengers.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Well seeing that they have plans for Jean past this event, is the final nail in the coffin of me doubting she'll be sticking around. Hopefully this event holds up well. I've heard good things about Matthew, so I'm excited he is at the helm of Jean's return. The plot sounds very Dark Phoenix 2.0, with the X-Men fight to save the soul of the team (Jean Grey), and that should be interesting to see played out. I do hope that when they say all hands on deck when it comes to the X-Men, means more then just the usual suspects. Seeing as how this is an X-Men event, I hope that Jean's interesting new role is still related to the X-Men. Don't know why you'd bring her back with an X-Men centered event, and then have her just leave to join the Avengers. Jean has been gone too long from the X-Men, and it wouldn't make sense for her to remain absent after her return. Very excited though!
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 09-18-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Five different artist on this series is cool. I hope for Sorrentino is in this book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    It would be great to see the Phoenix force being used more as a force for good if possible going forward even after older Jean returns from the dead.
    She was a force for good in AvX, despite the f**** Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Well seeing that they have plans for Jean past this event, is the final nail in the coffin of me doubting she'll be sticking around. Hopefully this event holds up well. I've heard good things about Matthew, so I'm excited he is at the helm of Jean's return. The plot sounds very Dark Phoenix 2.0, with the X-Men fight to save the soul of the team (Jean Grey), and that should be interesting to see played out. I do hope that when they say all hands on deck when it comes to the X-Men, means more then just the usual suspects. Seeing as how this is an X-Men event, I hope that Jean's interesting new role is still related to the X-Men. Don't know why you'd bring her back with an X-Men centered event, and then have her just leave to join the Avengers. Jean has been gone too long from the X-Men, and it wouldn't make sense for her to remain absent after her return. Very excited though!
    The fact that the real Jean has been in such high demand is why they will send her to the Avengers, whose flagship book is almost selling less than 30k these days.

As long as all alternate reality characters get burnt away. Anyway I'm hoping with Jeans return they can stop idolizing her in death and maybe we can some controversy to bring her on par with Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Xavier, Beast and Emma