Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    we know that Leinel You is doing most of the art on the five issues.
    Do we? I assumed that there'd be a different artist on each issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean won't be free to join a team till next Spring. That's plenty of time to relaunch Ultimates as they shake up the status quo
    That is the only possible way I'd forgive Jean moving away from the X-Men. Some it would give Ultimates the numbers it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Do we? I assumed that there'd be a different artist on each issue.
    I just pulled this from the CBR article:

"The adult Jean Grey will make her return to the Marvel Universe in a five-issue series written by Matthew Rosenberg with art by Leinil Yu. Phoenix Resurrection arrives in stores Dec. 27, with covers by Yu and a variant by Arthur Adams."

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I think that it's pretty clear that Jean will be involved with the X-Men in SOME capacity but also if she goes to an Avengers title (especially if it's Ultimates) I would be fine with it.

I still expect Uncanny X-Men to come out of this and Astonishing, featuring Jean and Charles and a few other mainstays. Maybe also a Phoenix solo title, that due to the nature of the name 'Phoenix' would sell better than the current Jean solo.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Me, too! As long as we keep our new teen Jean around as well!

But now, I get a hint of why Generations: Phoenix and Jean Grey ended the way it did ...
    Young Jean's entire role since the relaunch has been to prepare for the return of the Phoenix and we now know that's adult Jean. Things have been leading to this for quite a while.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I think that it's pretty clear that Jean will be involved with the X-Men in SOME capacity
    I hope you're right, but think you're wrong. It's Marvel. There has to be a "hahahaha you thought we were giving you what you want" element.

Smart money is on Jean being taken to the Avengers like the Phoenix has been. That and/or evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    Young Jean's entire role since the relaunch has been to prepare for the return of the Phoenix and we now know that's adult Jean. Things have been leading to this for quite a while.
    What raises the question what will happen to Young Jean and the other O5?

I hate to tell this to young Jean fans but doubt she have the same attention and importance with the original back in relation to fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

I hate to tell this to young Jean fans but doubt she have the same attention and importance with the original back in relation to fans.
    Send them back, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

I dont think there ius anyone that is a fan of Young JG that isnt a fan of the original. Teen Jean is a consolation prize. Most would be fine losing her if it meant the original was back for good

All-New Member

Jean's place is with the X-Men and not with the Avengers. If Marvel puts Jean as an avenger, x titles will lose even more importance within MU.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    the absurdity of Kitty being in charge is what awoke the Phoenix....it burns away what doesn't work...it's coming for Xmen: Gold!
    Why does it have teeth?? like Human teeth? Birds don't have teeth...like at all
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Goose have teeth. Jussayin'.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I hope she ends up coming back and they launch Uncanny with her as the lead. Also Nick Spencer should be given a shot. I like what he did with Emma. Would be interesting IMO.

BANNED

What artists do we want for this?

We get four. (but really we only get 3 because Land is going to have one of the issues.)

I want Coipel, Pichelli, Joelle Jones, and Marc Silvestri.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 09-18-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Yu, Coipel, Stephanie Hans, Greg Land (but it HAS to be on par with Uncanny and Endsong), and Cheung.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Yu, Coipel, Stephanie Hans, Greg Land (but it HAS to be on par with Uncanny and Endsong), and Cheung.
    No. Jean's return doesn't need to be brought down by this. Him doing Endsong was enough.