View Poll Results: Should Jean headline an Uncanny X-men relaunch?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

94 80.34%
  • No

5 4.27%
  • Uncanny should come back but not with Jean

12 10.26%
  • No, Jean should go elsewhere

6 5.13%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    There is not one of these characters who has committed any wrongs. Each of them are heroes unlike a certain fake blonde and a certain one-eyed terrorist.
    A now for some truth...

Cyke.jpg

BANNED

Ah yes. The type of stuff that finally started to go away when that Gillencanny/Wolverine and the X-Men era started.

Man we have come a ways since then. Still climbing out of that abyss of an era.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    A now for some truth...

Cyke.jpg
    To bad he's a little too dead now to "weather the insults."

...and this is why X-Fans will never have nice things. Stop being bitter and childish. Accept the good parts and move on. Unless it's the Chuck Austen era...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

There is not one of these characters who has committed any wrongs. Each of them are heroes unlike a certain fake blonde and a certain one-eyed terrorist.
    Confess, my dear, confess, you love RightClops, don't you? Hot dreams!

Old Man Logan
    Havok
    Warpath
    Siren
    Nightcrawler
    Colossus
    Sunfire
    Storm
    Jean Grey
    This would be perfect.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Confess, my dear, confess, you love RightClops, don't you? Hot dreams!
    If I can be honest, I will confess that I probably wouldn't have issues with him at all if he had been single back then. His choice in paramour disillusioned me from the character otherwise I could very well be as devoted a supporter of RightClops as many of you are. If it hadn't been for the fake blonde, I probably would also call him RightClops rather than mutant terrorist...sigh. So your statement said in jest happened to catch the truth.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Storm
    Jean Grey-Phoenix
    Bishop
    Iceman
    Angel-Archangel
    Colossus

Yeah it's a retread but I've long wished for a reunion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Storm
    Jean Grey-Phoenix
    Bishop
    Iceman
    Angel-Archangel
    Colossus

Yeah it's a retread but I've long wished for a reunion.
    Always loved this team more than the Blue Team. Four of my absolute favs and I loved Colossus and Bishop too. Plus this team was way more powerful than the other.

Jean
    Storm
    Beast
    Iceman
    Rictor
    Monet
    Magik

Supporting: Pixie/Rockslide/Oya
    Last edited by MYCMTSC; 09-18-2017 at 08:32 PM.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    No one wants pathetic nutjob Soule/Bunn Emma. We want Spencer Emma, the elder statesman, the stoic queen, the tragic hidden savior of her people. And her pet Beast.
    agreed! no more crazy Emma.

BANNED

If I can be honest, I will confess that I probably wouldn't have issues with him at all if he had been single back then. His choice in paramour disillusioned me from the character otherwise I could very well be as devoted a supporter of RightClops as many of you are. If it hadn't been for the fake blonde, I probably would also call him RightClops rather than mutant terrorist...sigh. So your statement said in jest happened to catch the truth.
    Yeah, I know, that's clear. I love Jean, too. So, please calm down. I'm sure Jean and Scott are going to be together again real soon.
    Okay?
    Peace.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yeah, I know, that's clear. I love Jean, too. So, please calm down. I'm sure Jean and Scott are going to be together again real soon.
    Okay?
    Peace.
    Lol was it that obvious to you my real feelings? Well, Scott has to come back first for them to be together. Regardless of how I feel about him, I'd like to see the X-Men without him for a whole. He needs a break so the writers can get a proper handle on what to do with him. And frankly, I'd like to see Jean without him as well. We always get to see Scott without Jean but except for about one year in the early 2000s, we never got to see the opposite and regardless of the quality of writing in that one year, Jean thrived a lot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Selene doesn't have a personal agenda against Jean. I want Maddie wearing Jean's original Black Queen costume to torment her about it.
    Yeah, Selene's more into Rachel tbh.

I mean several of them have literally committed genocide. As has Jean actually.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    But Spencer's Emma utilized mind-control and re-education camps on fellow mutants, the same mutants she claims she wants to protect; not exactly benevolent on her part. How do you think all the mutants who were imprisoned in camps in New Tian would react towards Emma if they knew that she was responsible for their suffering. Do you think they would acknowledge her as their savior or queen. I know some dismiss and excuse her actions because they say she was saving mutants from Hydra, but if it were anyone else I suspect they would be crucified. But ultimately I believe that Jean is a bigger character than Emma and casts a much bigger shadow over the x-universe. If Emma died and was coming back I don't think it would be with this much fanfare or a 5 issue mini. A Jean lead book would offer more to the franchise in terms of scope and story than an Emma book would. My main gripe with Emma is that she gets away with everything, never suffers any consequences for her actions, no matter how heinous. How do you go from unleashing Sentinels at the end of IVX to controlling Xorn and being the defaco ruler of New Tian like nothing happened?
    Spencer's Emma wasn't mind controlling her cabinet or heading reeducation camps. That was Bunn.

Spencer's Emma was safeguarding a free territory and standing up directly to fascism. She wasn't benevolent either though, true Emma is always too pragmatic to get bogged down in sentiment. She's not Jean.