Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default OMD and Amazing 800

Do you think that One More Day will be redone in Amazing 800.Marvel Legacy is going back to basics,Jean grey, Thor will return [Death of Thor com on, Numbering.The thing that made marvel great again is now and it starts in Legacy

No.

(In order to expand on my thoughts, if Marvel were going to publish a story on reconciling Peter and MJ romantically in some fashion, I do believe they would hype that up.)

Astonishing Member

Unmarried Spider-Man is the back to basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Spider-Man living with a former SHIELD agent/former Avenger doesn't really sound back to basics to me. But what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Spider-Man living with a former SHIELD agent/former Avenger doesn't really sound back to basics to me. But what do I know?
    I don't think he'll be living with Bobbi, just be dating her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I don't think he'll be living with Bobbi, just be dating her.
    Isn't he supposed to be crashing on her couch?

Not from where I'm standing.

However, no, I don't think OMD is going away in number 800. Marvel doesn't want it in their main series before and now, why would that change in the near-future?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Not from where I'm standing.

However, no, I don't think OMD is going away in number 800. Marvel doesn't want it in their main series before and now, why would that change in the near-future?
    But for some fans, and maybe more importantly in this case those in charge of the character, it is.

So yeah I dont think OMD is going away either. Maybe we get a relationship between Peter and MJ in the near future, but full on OMD BE GONE, that I doubt is going to happen.

BANNED

No.

(In order to expand on my thoughts, if Marvel were going to publish a story on reconciling Peter and MJ romantically in some fashion, I do believe they would hype that up.)
    Well we didn't know Adult Jean Grey was coming back until just this month when they were prepping for December

Parker Industries was far removed from the basics as you can get

Likewise, Peter dating Bobbi isn't exactly basic Spidey 101...and before it's even begun, the uniqueness of a superhero romance/partnership is kind of stripped away by the fact Peter and MJ fight crime together in another title
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 09-19-2017 at 01:34 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Parker Industries was far removed from the basics as you can get

Likewise, Peter dating Bobbi isn't exactly basic Spidey 101...and before it's even begun, the uniqueness of a superhero romance/partnership is kind of stripped away by the fact Peter and MJ fight crime together in another title
    This right here is what's wrong with message boards.

I didn't say either of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    But for some fans, and maybe more importantly in this case those in charge of the character, it is.
    61692b05f08049cfcfb0909327c69419--too-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

So yeah I dont think OMD is going away either. Maybe we get a relationship between Peter and MJ in the near future, but full on OMD BE GONE, that I doubt is going to happen.
    Would they even want to put Peter and MJ back in any kind of relationship in 616 period? It seems to be treated as being as much a "mistake" as the marriage was.

Mighty Member

As long as Dan Slott is writing The Amazing Spider-Man, there will be no relationship between Peter and Mary Jane.
    Even if they did get together, they will be broken up.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    As long as Dan Slott is writing The Amazing Spider-Man, there will be no relationship between Peter and Mary Jane.
    Dan's said on here there's a chance they can get together again without the marriage, but I don't think he'll be the one to attempt that for the remainder of his run specifically, he reckons RYV is there for people who want the relationship to stick throughout that period, and he'd rather explore different relationship avenues.

I could see him maybe putting them together at the end of his run, but likely only if the next writer has a pitch for them that doesn't require marriage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I dont think that it is impossible that there will be a relationship while Slott writes. He has said before that it could happen and with both the Spider-men/Human Torch mini and the original RYv mini he has shown to me atleast that he can write a perfectly descent story with them as a couple.
    Although you are likely right about the last part there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    61692b05f08049cfcfb0909327c69419--too-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

Would they even want to put Peter and MJ back in any kind of relationship in 616 period? It seems to be treated as being as much a "mistake" as the marriage was.
    Slott has said its not impossible and I see no reason why he would lie about that. Whether it actually will happen is another matter.