Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default If Adult Cyclops was brought back and made a permanent villain...?

Who would you put on his team and what would be their mission? Afterwards, put an X-Men team together that you would like to see as the sparring parter for his team.

Personally, I envision Cyclops coming back from the dead and being sought out by Shadow King to lead a team of villains King has put together. Cyclops would serve as the field leader under the Shadow King while SK will be the mentor/head of the group from the shadows ala how Xavier was the head of the X-Men back in the 80s/90s when the general public did not know he was a mutant let alone an X-Man. Shadow King's goal is to gain dominion over the cosmos and he has put a team of villains together to help him achieve his endeavor. Cyclops joins the team because SK has promised him a position of power in his new universal order. Scott is a changed man who believes the only way to bring peace to the universe would be to bring it all under the rule of a single power where he has a position of authority. SK mind links and allows Scott to see that he is sincere in his promise to let Cyclops rule beside him.

The team cannot have more than 7 members on the combat team. Since I used Shadow King in a Xavier-like role, he doesn't fill in one of the spaces. Nobody has to use Shadow King, by the way. You can come up with whatever premise you want for Scott's evil goal and put whomever you want on the team.

My team:

Shadow King (mentor/overall leader)

Cyclops (field leader)
    Spiral
    Crule
    Absolum
    Siena Blaze
    Lady Mastermind (love interest for Scott)
    Blackout

My X-Men team:

Storm (leader-of course she has to lead the team opposite to Scott, duh!)
    Nightcrawler
    Gambit (he leaves Rogue and finds his true love with Ororo)
    Magik
    Colossus
    Classic Wolverine (only if he and Storm don't get back together romantically...and this would set up the ultimate Scott vs. Logan fight!)
    Bishop

Okay, you guys, your turn!
    Last edited by rutog98; 09-18-2017 at 06:52 PM.

BANNED

Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Rogue
    Magik
    Bishop
    Wolverine
    Cable

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Rogue
    Magik
    Bishop
    Wolverine
    Cable
    LOL, that would seriously be your villain team? You just took a bunch of heroes and made them bad guys.

Ah, well, to each his own.

I need Adult Cyclops back so we can get the true Xavier v. Magneto philosophy we always needed. But he could come back via Void machinations but does he need the Shadow King? Nah. Team:

-Cyclops (field leader)
    -Exodus
    -Elixir
    -Warpath
    -Kwannon
    -M-Plate
    -Skids

The only way I'd see this if it was Basilisk instead

Their is a difference between antagonist and villain, Antagonist Scott may have X-men on his team no?

Villain Scott what would he be fighting for cause the cause kinds of determines the team, The shadow king never had an interest in Cyclops in particular, her rather just posses people and live vicariously through them as a "King", does Shadow King want anything in particular?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    LOL, that would seriously be your villain team? You just took a bunch of heroes and made them bad guys.

Ah, well, to each his own.
    Yes, they are heroes. All of them. Including Scott. If Cyclops returns as a villain, then all the other X-Men will be villains as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    Their is a difference between antagonist and villain, Antagonist Scott may have X-men on his team no?

Villain Scott what would he be fighting for cause the cause kinds of determines the team, The shadow king never had an interest in Cyclops in particular, her rather just posses people and live vicariously through them as a "King", does Shadow King want anything in particular?
    I used Shadow King in my scenario because I always thought he would take great pleasure in having Xavier's "golden boy" switch sides and join his cause. On top of it, the X-Men would be the ultimate nemsis for whatever goal Shadow King sets making Scott a natural choice to lead his team. Cyclops has led the X-Men throughout many of its incarnations. He knows how the team functions and he would be privy to the unique weaknesses of the individual members. This would make him invaluable to the Shadow King. As for the Shadow King's motivation in my scenario, I set up a goal for him. He wants to build an intergalactic empire than spans the entire universe under his rulership.

Anyway, you don't have to use Shadow King in your scenario. You can create a completely different reason for Scott becoming a permanent villain with a goal that varies completely from the one I gave and give him a completely different team.

BANNED

Yes, they are heroes. All of them. Including Scott. If Cyclops returns as a villain, then all the other X-Men will be villains as well.
    That's not the scenario presented in this thread. The X-Men are still the good guys in this scenario, but Scott is total villain who will never go back to the side of heroism. That is what this thread is about. What would be his goals as a villain? Who would you put on his team in order to help him accomplish his evil agenda? Which team of X-Men would you like to see go up against Cyclops and his team of bad guys? No more than 7 characters on his combat team or on the opposing X-Men team.

Cyclops
    Magneto
    Havok
    Emma Frost
    Frenzy
    Vanisher
    Doctor Nemesis

I can't ever see Scott going full on "villain" for what it's worth. But I can see him coming back and going on a revenge tour as somewhat of an antagonist.
    Last edited by cc008; 09-18-2017 at 07:21 PM.

BANNED

So if Adult Jean Grey was brought back and made a permanent villain...?

You know, a genuine disciple of the Shadow King. Very powerful and very evil. Why not?

BANNED

So if Adult Jean Grey was brought back and made a permanent villain...?

You know, a genuine disciple of the Shadow King. Very powerful and very evil. Why not?
    Wonderful idea! Put on the bad guy team with Scott!

As far as a team opposing Scott's revolution:

-Jean Grey (or Kitty Pryde but never both)
    -Storm (co-leader)
    -Beast
    -Rogue
    -All-New Wolverine
    -Iceman
    -Prodigy

BANNED

Wonderful idea! Put on the bad guy team with Scott!

Cyclops
    Jean Grey
    Storm
    Colossus
    Kitty Pryde
    Charles Xavier

I used Shadow King in my scenario because I always thought he would take great pleasure in having Xavier's "golden boy" switch sides and join his cause. On top of it, the X-Men would be the ultimate nemsis for whatever goal Shadow King sets making Scott a natural choice to lead his team. Cyclops has led the X-Men throughout many of its incarnations. He knows how the team functions and he would be privy to the unique weaknesses of the individual members. This would make him invaluable to the Shadow King. As for the Shadow King's motivation in my scenario, I set up a goal for him. He wants to build an intergalactic empire than spans the entire universe under his rulership.

Anyway, you don't have to use Shadow King in your scenario. You can create a completely different reason for Scott becoming a permanent villain with a goal that varies completely from the one I gave and give him a completely different team.
    Okay I'll go with the a Gundam TITANS or ALAWS type situation.

Cyclops (Captain/Big Bad)
    Sebastian Shaw (Commander/ Dragon)
    Sumo (LT./The Brute)
    Tessa (Doctor/ Evil Genius)
    Hope Summers (Dark Chick)