BANNED

Default If Adult Jean Grey was brought back and made a permanent villain?

If Adult Jean Grey was brought back and made a permanent villain?

What would be his goals as a villain? Who would you put on his team in order to help him accomplish his evil agenda? Which team of X-Men would you like to see go up against Jean and his team of bad guys? No more than 7 characters on his combat team or on the opposing X-Men team.

What if Cyclops and Jean Grey became the same character so you wouldn't have to make the "Jean Grey version" of anything people say about him?

BANNED

Chris Claremont and John Byrne already tried that and it didn't work. Although I wouldn't mind seeing her as the X-Men's Doctor Doom in an alternate universe/What If? especially with Magneto and Mystique basically reformed.

A fiery telekinetic telepath able to resurrect endlessly if you kill her? Oh my!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Chris Claremont and John Byrne already tried that and it didn't work. Although I wouldn't mind seeing her as the X-Men's Doctor Doom in an alternate universe/What If? especially with Magneto and Mystique basically reformed.
    We don't have any X-Men in Spider-Gwens reality right? Not yet anyway. I think theres potential there for an alternative take on the X-Men

BANNED

My team

Evil

Jean
    Emma
    Magik
    Cyclops
    Rogue
    Magneto
    Gambit

evil agenda

Seven X-Evil banded together to fight the Avengers and Inhumans.

Heroes

Kitty Pryde
    Wolverine (Logan)
    Storm
    Iceman
    Colossus
    Beast
    Wanda

BANNED

Unfortunately, this is as likely as her becoming an Avenger. As in SUPER-likely.

"Startling new role" and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    What if Cyclops and Jean Grey became the same character so you wouldn't have to make the "Jean Grey version" of anything people say about him?
    Sensitivity is a hallmark of this segment of the X fandom.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    We don't have any X-Men in Spider-Gwens reality right? Not yet anyway. I think theres potential there for an alternative take on the X-Men
    That would be a great place to showcase a darker take on the X-Men. Although you can argue we've seen that since the reign of Cyclops, the mutant terrorist.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This would be what would make me stop reading comics.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Maybe Jean will make Logan and Scott her slaves. The red terrorist and her lovers.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 09-18-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Wolverine and Kitty Pryde both appeared in a recent issue. Not as members of the X-Men though. I don't know if the X-Men as a team exist. To be honest, I'm so bored by the title I really can't remember WHAT happened in that book.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

We've got two versions of Maddie Pryor running around already, plus Jeen with her fondness for mindraping allies. I don't think we need another evil version of Jean right now.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Wolverine and Kitty Pryde both appeared in a recent issue. Not as members of the X-Men though. I don't know if the X-Men as a team exist. To be honest, I'm so bored by the title I really can't remember WHAT happened in that book.
    They're semi-immortal assassins for S.H.I.E.L.D. (well, Wolverine is semi-immortal, don't know about Shadowcat), and they're after Harry Osborn because Harry made a deal with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s enemy S.I.L.K., which seems to be the HYDRA/A.I.M.-equivalent of the Spider-Gwen universe, to procure refined Lizard serum that he could use to kill Spider-Gwen out of the belief she was responsible for their mutual friend Peter Parker's death, never mind that Peter literally did it to himself with a presumably inadequately tested chemical formula. Killing Harry, I think, is to keep S.H.I.E.L.D.'s dirty laundry from coming out should Harry be taken alive, as per his father Norman's own machinations to keep Harry alive in the first place, and if it makes anyone here feel better, Spider-Gwen's universe doesn't have the Avengers or Fantastic Four, either.
    The spider is always on the hunt.