View Poll Results: Is it inappropriate for Tykeclops mess around with Celeste cuckoo?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its weird. Rightclops was father figure to cuckoos

9 56.25%
  • I'd be down for Tyke hooking up with Celeste as alternative teen Scemma

7 43.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Weird relationships. Jean, Logan, Jimmy, Tyke, Celeste.

I mean if jean can have crush on/affection/fantasies/ about logan and jimmy (father, son)
    why tyke cant do the same?
    If Jean can be paired with Jimmy aka Blonde Wolverine. Why not paired 05 Tyke with Celeste?

Something like: time displaced young scott summer aka tyke starts romantic relationships with his future ex-girlfriend's clone-daugher Celeste Stepford.

Some folks may say Realclops was "stepdad" to Cuckoos.
    But Cuckoos didnt have any feelings towards the Real Cyclops.
    i dont see the problem here.

Also Logan and Grey always weirded me out because of age differences. Though I get Grey was an adult in the comics.

Any opinions?
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    I mean if jean can have crush on/affection/fantasies/ about logan and jimmy (father, son)
    why tyke cant do the same?
    If Jean can be paired with Jimmy aka Blonde Wolverine. Why not paired 05 Tyke with Celeste?

Something like: time displaced young scott summer aka tyke starts romantic relationships with his future ex-girlfriend's clone-daugher Celeste Stepford.

Some folks may say Realclops was "stepdad" to Cuckoos.
    But Cuckoos didnt have any feelings towards the Real Cyclops.
    i dont see the problem here.

Also Logan and Grey always weirded me out because of age differences. Though I get Grey was an adult in the comics.

Any opinions?
    the Wolverine/Jean relationship wasn't weird because of their age. Immortals are however old that they look. if he were permanently decrepit-looking, that would be gross. but he's pretty much in his prime. what was weird about the relationship is that Logan was a short troll-like psychopath with bad hygeine.

I have no idea why you would think a Celeste/Tyke relationship is inappropriate. they are both teens. Tyke does not remember being the "father figure" to the Cuckoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    the Wolverine/Jean relationship wasn't weird because of their age. Immortals are however old that they look. if he were permanently decrepit-looking, that would be gross. but he's pretty much in his prime. what was weird about the relationship is that Logan was a short troll-like psychopath with bad hygeine.
    QFT that always bothered me, what was the upside against these very obvious downsides?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    QFT that always bothered me, what was the upside against these very obvious downsides?
    upside (speculatively) is that it bothers Scott Summers, greatly.

"But Cuckoos didnt have any feelings towards the Real Cyclops"

HELL YES THEY DID. They were willing to follow Cyclops to the grave. They knew that man as their father and Emma as their hated mother.

And it's weird for Jeen as well. Especially Ultimate Jean, who slept with Logan and Jimmy (while knowing they were father & son) on multiple occasions.

They had their chance for the weird relationship with teen Cyke and X-23. Wich really should have have happened, but instead they re-shifted and paired her with boring Angle for some reason.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-19-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    upside (speculatively) is that it bothers Scott Summers, greatly.
    This. So much this.

BANNED

its x men.

I think these forums and this board in general obsesses with relationships entirely too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    "But Cuckoos didnt have any feelings towards the Real Cyclops"

HELL YES THEY DID. They were willing to follow Cyclops to the grave. They knew that man as their father and Emma as their hated mother.
    If you think the Cuckoos genuinely hated Emma then you weren't paying attention. They respected Scott far more than the likes of Logan, but mainly because Emma poured so much of herself into him and his cause. Kind of like children liking a stepfather because he was good to their mother. But he never took precedence over Emma.

BANNED

HELL YES THEY DID. They were willing to follow Cyclops to the grave.
    Who hasn't had a daddy issue here and then?

Hmm so who would you guys say would be better for the cuckoos to hook up with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    If you think the Cuckoos genuinely hated Emma then you weren't paying attention. They respected Scott far more than the likes of Logan, but mainly because Emma poured so much of herself into him and his cause. Kind of like children liking a stepfather because he was good to their mother. But he never took precedence over Emma.
    Yeah, they're snarky and sometimes mean to Emma because well... that's the way Emma acts.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 09-20-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

But why Celeste and not Phoebe? Phoebe has red hair, you know.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    But why Celeste and not Phoebe? Phoebe has red hair, you know.
    because Celeste has a sense of humour, Queen Bee personality, dominant mind.
    Phoebe is "jean grey wanna be"
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant