Default Witchblade 2017 1 preview

Written by Caitlin Kittredge, art and cover by Bryan Valenza, Roberta Ingranata.

"Life After," part one. Gunned down and left for dead on a New York rooftop, Alex Underwood's life should have ended there's but instead, at the moment of death, she became host to the Witchblade, a mystical artifact that grants the woman wielding it extraordinary powers. But the power comes with a heavy cost, and Alex finds herself thrust into the center of an unseen battle raging on the snowy streets of NYC. Demons are real and walking among humans, and every one of them is intent on taking out the Witchblade's newest host before she becomes too strong to kill. But the artifact chose Alex for a reason, and she's not going down without a fight.

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Dec. 6.

Looks good! Excited for this.

It does look good. I've added this to my pull list.

So glad to have Witchblade back and I'm really excited to have a new bearer. Didn't realize until I did a recent inventory of my comics that I had been with original series for almost its entire run.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

This looks fantastic.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Incredible Member

Looks good. Will take a peek.

Still miss Sara Pezzini though. The original series was an amazing run; really showed growth of the character, the entity and the universe as a whole.