Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Justice League#29 Discussion & Spoilers

Aka "Age of Arth-pocalypse "

(I'll see myself out)

spoilers:
    Right, so after we get Clark's beatdown out of the way, Hunter and the Kids all assemble to pretty much try to kill Diana, believing if they do the darkness won't be allowed to spread. Hunter seems to be looking forward to this the most, which is kind of heart-wrenching. The battle escalates and Hunter asks Cube to teleport them. They arrive in Midway, where the mysterious unknown black pathogen is growing and demanding that it feed...and the black goo soon envelops Diana.

After dealing with Barry and Jess, Arthur confronts Mera and his daughter, and tells them Sovereign is on her way to urn down everything until she finds everything she has lost

In the meantime, Lois learns Arthur stole kryptonite from Bruce, and boy is she pissed...alarmed that Bruce is developing weapons that could kill not only her husband, but her son too. She wants to have "the talk" when this is all over.
    end of spoilers

Damn Bruce, you have got a pissed off Lois Lane to deal with after this battle with Sovereign is over.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

spoilers:
    So I guess Sovereign is Wonder Woman from Venomverse.
    end of spoilers

If its that simple then the arc has just become a lot less interesting.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    If its that simple then the arc has just become a lot less interesting.
    That has been the guiding principle of Hitch's entire run, unfortunately. He's just not much of a writer, but keeps getting more opportunities because they want him to draw for them.

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

There might be a plot twist where Arthur didn't wanted to harm Lois because he knows that she has to become Sovereign. But it will be just as bad. Who knows, she might be even Mera at this point.