Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I belive that if for example they will turn some mutants into real inhumans that fox wil no longer have rights for them
    Fox most likely did not higher lw awyer dumb enoug to let Marvel steal millions of dollars from them with a label change

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardEugenius View Post
    I saw this earlier and thought it was very interesting how the person behind the new and friendlier CBR can dish out insults towards fans with such ease
    What insults?

BANNED

You know, if things between SHEILD and the X-Men are on good enough terms to let a high-profile mutant on the team, maybe next time one of their Helicarriers gets hacked (give it a week) there won't be any Sentinels on board to drop on the JGS. That's probably not a bad thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    What insults?
    At the beginning of the X-Men segment he calls X-Men fans "persnickity and agressive" and near the end he says they're crazy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    You know, if things between SHEILD and the X-Men are on good enough terms to let a high-profile mutant on the team, maybe next time one of their Helicarriers gets hacked (give it a week) there won't be any Sentinels on board to drop on the JGS. That's probably not a bad thing.
    Not too familiar with S.H.I.E.L.D., are you?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    At the beginning of the X-Men segment he calls X-Men fans "persnickity and agressive" and near the end he says they're crazy.
    Well that's not very nice.

nice to see how we are valued i suppose.

BANNED

Well...he's not wrong (I say this as an X-fan). I am also snarky, controversial, notorious in some circles...lol. There is quite a bit of bullying and nastiness that can go on here (and any board). There is a fair amount of moderating going on but they tend to let the appreciation boards go unfettered so there is a breeding ground of group-think and hate being bred on some. His comments though are offenses that can lead to bans if you were to say that about a specific group on the boards..it was funny to hear.
    To each their own.
    Last edited by Daymare; 07-28-2014 at 03:51 PM.

BANNED

he should have used euphemistic terms or terms that really dont sound offensive.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    nice to see how we are valued i suppose.
    Well, we all know the reboot was used to slam down on the X-boards. I heard the DC boards are business as usual, you can say whatever you want.

BANNED

Wait now the CBR boards are in on the conspiracy? Are... Are they watching us right now?!

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Wait now the CBR boards are in on the conspiracy? Are... Are they watching us right now?!
    They're always watching.

i really don't believe they are getting rid of the x-men and replacing them with inhumans. some people on this board are nuts. there is no proof of this happening, bendis has said it's not true, marts has said it's not true, so i tend to believe them. the x-men are too popular to just get rid of or completely change over a licensing agreement with fox. i'll believe it when i see it

oh really now. and which people would those be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i really don't believe they are getting rid of the x-men and replacing them with inhumans. some people on this board are nuts. there is no proof of this happening, bendis has said it's not true, marts has said it's not true, so i tend to believe them. the x-men are too popular to just get rid of or completely change over a licensing agreement with fox. i'll believe it when i see it
    They just did it with Toro. There's the proof you wanted.