Default Cassandra Cain vs. Dr. Mid-nite

Pre-Crisis Cassandra Cain vs. Charles McNider version of Dr. Mid-nite in his physical prime. Standard Rumbles defaults.

I think the key question is how reliant Cass is on her body-reading ability. She had trouble fighting the Joker because she couldn't read him, so in in theory, she should have a problem fighting blindly against Dr. Mid-nite.

On the other hand, Cass has a definite speed and skill advantage over McNider.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Good grief. Cassie retired from Rumbles.

McNider retired from crime-fighting at least twice before he got whacked during Zero Hour.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    McNider retired from crime-fighting at least twice before he got whacked during Zero Hour.
    I like the owl. Hooty?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

damn. these cass threads are getting out of hand.

at least cass isn't fighting luffy. he's murder her.

Pre-Crisis Cassandra Cain vs. Charles McNider version of Dr. Mid-nite in his physical prime. Standard Rumbles defaults.

I think the key question is how reliant Cass is on her body-reading ability. She had trouble fighting the Joker because she couldn't read him, so in in theory, she should have a problem fighting blindly against Dr. Mid-nite.

On the other hand, Cass has a definite speed and skill advantage over McNider.
    I don't recall anything that would put the dude above (or even on par) with Batman much less Cain. Cass has a record of fighting people blindfolded /re assembling guns and bullet timing without looking as a kid much less at her prime so that shouldn't really matter. The Joker thing is just the good ol jobber aura considering her other feats

BANNED

he will sick his owl with his beak dipped with poison/anaesthesia upon her and incapacitate her.lol. what else can he do?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

She had trouble fighting the Joker because she couldn't read him, so in in theory, she should have a problem fighting blindly against Dr. Mid-nite.
    Given what Cass has read, her trouble reading the Joker should be chaulked up to PIS. I mean, she might not get his overall strategy off him, but the human body is the human body and she reads what's coming next off its motion (somehow?).

Plus, with regards to this fight, she has fought just fine blindfolded. Has some ridiculous precision feats, in fact...blindfolded.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    damn. these cass threads are getting out of hand.

at least cass isn't fighting luffy. he's murder her.
    I think the concensus on here was Luffy would beat Samurai Jack. And Jack would beat Cass.