Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

I think I've only bought up to issue 4 and I'm glad that I did. It constantly sounds like every issue is a "miss". So many things are being retreaded. An entire issue to a new alien, but no real follow up about the rest of the brotherhood. Storm is probably still unconscious

Astonishing Member

This entire issue couls have been summed up in a flash back, this shpuld have been more set-up for mojo world or at least somting that wont be recaped in the story after mojo. Unless what ever his name is being set up to kill a major X-Men this is a wast.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Simply ridiculous. So debut Z-list villains get an entire issue to themselves while nobody outside of Kitty can even get decent dialogue? Guggenheim is rumored to finish with Gold @ Issue #25 and that can't come soon enough.
    You got it! When does the rest of the team besides Kitty get some time to shine? Personally, I hate when Marvel takes an entire issue away from the regular cast of a book. I can't wait for Guggenheim to go. I like the team members so I can't wait to see what a different writer would do with them.

Astonishing Member

Simply ridiculous. So debut Z-list villains get an entire issue to themselves while nobody outside of Kitty can even get decent dialogue? Guggenheim is rumored to finish with Gold @ Issue #25 and that can't come soon enough.
    Wait a minute Issue 25 of both blue and gold should drop right when ressurexion Phoenix ends and bunn did say he was finishing up a few series, so I'm guessing that May April we'll get a relaunch, witch makes scence maby a few roster changes and creative teams with jean and maby xavier coming back. Wonder what will change, hopfully less alternt universe time travle crap.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Wait a minute Issue 25 of both Blue and Gold should drop right when Ressurection Phoenix ends and Bunn did say he was finishing up a few series, so I'm guessing that April-May we'll get a relaunch, which makes sense maybe a few roster changes and creative teams with Jean and maybe Xavier coming back. Wonder what will change, hopefully less alternate universe time travel crap.
    Astonishing has a finite number of issues left. That'd allow for a complete relaunch of the X-Men team books, making room for Uncanny X-Men, New Mutants, X-Force etc. Very exciting!!!

BANNED

Astonishing has a finite number of issues left. That'd allow for a complete relaunch of the X-Men team books, making room for Uncanny X-Men, New Mutants, X-Force etc. Very exciting!!!
    Uncanny led by Jean Grey with Storm to back her up. Xavier as a mentor.

XForce led by Emma Frost w Magik to back her up. Cable as a mentor.

Two sides of the same coin (and their muses). Same goal, different methods.

Actually no, cause then I'd die.
    Last edited by Calaigah; 09-20-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Uncanny led by Jean Grey with Storm to back her up. Xavier as a mentor.

XForce led by Emma Frost w Magik to back her up. Cable as a mentor.

Two sides of the same coin (and their muses). Same goal, different methods.

Actually no, cause then I'd die.
    How about a Kitty led team with Jean, Emma, Storm and Magik has her backup singers?

No?

Fantastic Member

Oh god...I smell set up for a space story with this new guy. I don't want Rachel to get stuck out in space again!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I rather have an issue dedicated to a new villain, then getting yet another villain with no background at all. Nice step.
    I know! Look at how Chuck Dixon introduced Bane to Batman, incredible story telling.

BANNED

I thought this issue was enjoyable.

I anticipate the salty tears of the alt-right and 4channers when the X-Men get to beat up on Kologoth's army.

Lol I'm aware boards don't reflect the entire buying fanbase but it's been quite a while since I've seen a thread if the flagship book generate so much discussion...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    okay, what does this have to do with the X-men. I mean, its a fine origin for a bad guy but where is this going?

Borrowing some of Vulcan's beats here i guess?
    Odds are the Gold Team will be forced into space to punch some space nazis.

Those arm bands are intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I thought this issue was enjoyable.

I anticipate the salty tears of the alt-right and 4channers when the X-Men get to beat up on Kologoth's army.
    Have Storm punch some out as well if you really want to see their anger.

Nothing angers them more than a powerful woman of color fighting oppression.

BANNED

I think it was ironic that the alien keeps getting mistaken for a mutant everywhere.

An entire comic issue only to serve as an introduction to the next villains and plots . Readers can ignore this issue and will not miss anything.

The part with Mojo was funny from a meta perspective is as if they knew what the readers are thinking so a crossover is needed to turn the table .

After seeing the scans, I'd say it.....was...interesting???? I really dont know how to feel about this issue. But these two panels got a reaction out of me.

You've got to be fucking kidding. A Nazi alien gets more attention than Storm. I guess.....what a weird thing to put into the story for no reason. Would've been even more on the nose if he kept his name "Kleevus".

I actually liked this scene.

"Astonishing and Uncanny"