Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Unless you wanted to pull The Thing That Shall Not Be Named and have him artificially aged up to a point he could fit into the classic (or updated/upgraded) Green Goblin costume.
    Was he born before or after Harry started his Green Goblin career, though?

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Was he born before or after Harry started his Green Goblin career, though?
    After. Though Harry hadn't been the Goblin in a long time by the time Normie was born.

BANNED

I find it interesting how Stegman admitted in the interview for this issue that he had never read Spectacular#200 prior to researching material for Issue Ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I find it interesting how Stegman admitted in the interview for this issue that he had never read Spectacular#200 prior to researching material for Issue Ten.
    Makes it all the more impressive that he was able to effectively use what happened in that issue as much as he did .

Plus, y'know, it's good to see creators do research .

spoilers:
    Great issue.
    Loved the twist with Ms January. I think it's clear that Ms January is the real villain here and not Normie.
    The talk between Spiderling and Normie reminded me of Spider-Girl/MC2, which is nice to see that Renew Your Vows Normie is just as conflicted as SG Normie.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlinger1997 View Post
    One of the best factors from having a married Peter Parker is that the stakes can be raised from having a family which this issue took full advantage of. It was great seeing MJ and especially Peter pushed over the edge here and gave the story great gravitas. Annie and Normie's interaction was also very good too and gave Normie great depth to his character as well.
    My only concern for the next issue is that while this issue was rather dark, Normie's goblin robot seems a bit...silly (at the last page anyway). After great set-up I hope that this story doesn't turn generic.
    This, i mean Venom messed with his family and paid for it, Rhino deserved the beatdown and i loved MJ putting the fear of God in Liz.

Fantastic Member

They really love the ultra-close up's on angry MJ's teeth. Two in this issue, plus lots of shots during the Mole Man arc.

I loved the twist, this was another A+ issue for me, looking forward to #12 but like others have said, there is far too much going on for it to be reasonably resolved in one single issue, but we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping #12 will be the best issue of the series so far, but not truly expecting it to be.