Default New trailer for Punisher Netflix series

The new Punisher trailer for the Netflix series came up today.

MAN ! This looks amazing. Give the man who made this trailer a raise.

Thoughts ?

I will probably never pick up a Punisher comic but Jon Bernthal as Punisher has me gidy like a school girl!

Looking forward to this series!
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 09-20-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

All aboard the hype train!

Really uninspired song choice. Makes it feel fan made. But it looks great.

Never been a huge fan of the Punisher, but that trailer is amazing. So down for this series.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

This looks great, really excited. I might be biased, as Franks on of my favourite characters but I think this has the potential to be Netflix/Marvels best.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Really uninspired song choice. Makes it feel fan made. But it looks great.
    I thought the same thing.In this case "When the man comes around" was the only right choice.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

As a big Punisher fan I feel it hits so many right notes. As a purist I'm a bit bummed that still, after 2 US wide release films(3 w/Lundgren), Franks family isn't being Offed in Central Park. The opening makes it appear the Castle's might've been at the Park earlier that day but the family execution looks to be a staged home invasion ordeal.

Micro isn't physically the same but I can let that go. Despite these griped don't get me wrong, I'm hugely excited for it and feel Berthanl is inspired casting for Frank!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Im more bothered with the fact that this was a deliberate hit,instead of a random act of violence.It changes a lot.
    But Im probably just nitpicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    As a big Punisher fan I feel it hits so many right notes. As a purist I'm a bit bummed that still, after 2 US wide release films(3 w/Lundgren), Franks family isn't being Offed in Central Park. The opening makes it appear the Castle's might've been at the Park earlier that day but the family execution looks to be a staged home invasion ordeal.
    I think Frank might have been having a dream about his family still being alive in that scene. Looks floaty.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

Micro isn't physically the same but I can let that go. Despite these griped don't get me wrong, I'm hugely excited for it and feel Berthanl is inspired casting for Frank!!
    It's probably a dream sequence.

BANNED

I can't wait for this. Ive watched all the Netflix Marvel shows except JJ. And I've loved them all! I could totally imagine a series about a select group of mutants. That would be epic. The morlocks come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    I think Frank might have been having a dream about his family still being alive in that scene. Looks floaty.
    Yeah I think it's definitely a dream sequence, because there is a scene in the trailer where he and his family are having a picnic.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Really looking forward to this show after seeing how Frank was handled in Daredevil Season 2.