Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    Let's pretend Raze never existed.
    oh god! I just looked up Raze. kill it with fire!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    oh god! I just looked up Raze. kill it with fire!!

And Nightcrawler's father was long ago retconned from being a demon, to being a demonic mutant. I am actually one of the few people who like Azazel, but think he just needs a better writer to handle him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel_(Marvel_Comics)

ANYWAYS, here's few of my favorite panels from my Mystique research. Really fun back half of Marvel Fanfare #40 mystiquestorm.jpg

There's an advertisement on british TV at the moment, for No.7 Cosmetics featuring a stuntwoman, Amanda Foster; wearing a white dress she crashes through a window and falls several hundred feet into an airbag; sound like anyone we know? If they get round to making an "X-Men Origins: Mystique" movie she'd be a natural!

Raze could have had so much potential instead they made him Mystique Junior cranked up to a factor of 12.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

After hearing the RussurXion panel for C2E2, I'm excited about Mystique's return to the X-books in Astonishing X-men. She's been somewhat marginalized for a while now, never really getting a chance to do much. I hope that changes with Astonishing X-men under Soule. Putting her in a team with Rogue opens the door to a new set of dynamics that we haven't seen with Mystique before. I really hope she gets a chance to do more than just betray everybody. That's gotten old and after her role in the last few X-men movies, Mystique deserves better.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Its unpopular, but I'm still a big fan of Mystique. I really enjoyed what Bunn did with the character in Uncanny, and I'm hoping Soule continues that momentum and doesn't drop the ball with Raven. Honestly, her being in Astonishing is why I'll be following the story (Well, and Gambit too).

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Its unpopular, but I'm still a big fan of Mystique. I really enjoyed what Bunn did with the character in Uncanny, and I'm hoping Soule continues that momentum and doesn't drop the ball with Raven. Honestly, her being in Astonishing is why I'll be following the story (Well, and Gambit too).
    I'm with you. Bunn tried to fix Mystique actually and make her persona more stabilized
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

At the very least Psylocke mental fix removed the character excuse of blaming her actions on both her powers and insanity. I hated the writers constantly using her powers and insanity as a excuse for her actions. At least until a writer retcons her being nuts again.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Astonishing Member mystique of x's Avatar

Astonishing Member mystique of x's Avatar

Yeah mystique

Well this may be unpopular, but I am happy Mystique is part of the astonishing cast. Any one have any ideas as to why she showed up to help. I dont think she knew Shadow King was involved until after Psylocke told everyone so that may rule out revenge. Is she really just there to be Fantomex's partner as solicitations suggest? I hope not as I think she could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor andrew millar View Post
    There's an advertisement on british TV at the moment, for No.7 Cosmetics featuring a stuntwoman, Amanda Foster; wearing a white dress she crashes through a window and falls several hundred feet into an airbag; sound like anyone we know? If they get round to making an "X-Men Origins: Mystique" movie she'd be a natural!
    They definitely missed out on a ton of dramatic flair by opting for the nudist version in the adaptation. Like Batman's cape, Mystiques dress adds a lot of flair to her visual. Sensibility be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    They definitely missed out on a ton of dramatic flair by opting for the nudist version in the adaptation. Like Batman's cape, Mystiques dress adds a lot of flair to her visual. Sensibility be damned.
    Love that video! Of course, Raven would have sprouted wings and flown away, but I LOVED the way that Ms Foster seemed to RUN down the building!

BANNED

Marvel Super-Heroes #11 Oct 1992
    Mystique MURDERS Ms. Marvel's lover, Michael Barnett, with her bare hands!

You go guhrl!

First chronological appearance of Rogue!

Script by Chris Claremont. Art by Mike Vosburg.
    The added material was scripted by Simon Furman and drawn by Mike Gustovich.