Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I'm sure they can come up with a way. After all, modern day panther has done everything from fighting the Fantastic Four to pimp slapping Mephisto.
    He held off god doom who was probably the most powerful being or close to it in marvel history with the infinity Gauntlet. So i think Prehistoric Panther may be able to do something. He has to, or be some uber planner

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hmm... no offense to pre-historic Black Panther or Iron Fist, but I wonder how useful they would be fighting that.
    Eh....Can't speak for Black Panther but Iron Fist......

Should be just fine.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    He held off god doom who was probably the most powerful being or close to it in marvel history with the infinity Gauntlet. So i think Prehistoric Panther may be able to do something. He has to, or be some uber planner
    Certainly pre-historic BP getting an infinity gauntlet (or some other sort of plot device) would work. That's typically how comic book smart guys deal with high end cosmic threats.

I'm sure he'll do something. I'm just curious what that might be.

Certainly pre-historic BP getting an infinity gauntlet (or some other sort of plot device) would work. That's typically how comic book smart guys deal with high end cosmic threats.

I'm sure he'll do something. I'm just curious what that might be.
    Im not saying he will get the gauntlet, but obviously there is a good reason for why he is on the most powerful avengers team ever created

BANNED

Odin calling the Phoenix pretty bird? wonder if he created a certain archer along with marvel earth in DC universe who takes after his pappy.lol but now we at least know which dc pairing inspired the sky father Phoenix ship to sail.

BANNED

I think Its total BS that no Windrider is present. They are scattered all throughout MU history. Ayesha, the first Sorceress Supreme should have made a appearance. The daughters of Eve will not be denied.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I wish the story didn't explicitly give a year. I'm fine with One Million BC as a promotional name, but it's still distracting.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I wasn't good with this when it was 1950s avengers. so just how important is Stark and the others if they are only the 3rd or 4th iteration of the team?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I wasn't good with this when it was 1950s avengers. so just how important is Stark and the others if they are only the 3rd or 4th iteration of the team?
    Because the 1950 team and this one aren't avengers. That title is promotional. Not in universe
    X-Men Forever

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMightyBlue View Post
    Ok Marvel, bringing back the good'ol days lol

Three cheers for tokenism. hip hip....

But, seriously man, why is the Panther EVEN there? smh
    Could have/should have cast anybody else.
    With this line up, why not a Captain Pangaea or Caveman Hawkeye?
    Or....and i know im going out on a limb here, dare i say, a Captain Caveman lol.
    Lol out of all the people you choose BP?

This team hasn't been called the Avengers in that preview, to be fair.

BTW, which story was the 1950s Avengers again? I remember reading it existed, but that's all I recall.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    This team hasn't been called the Avengers in that preview, to be fair.

BTW, which story was the 1950s Avengers again? I remember reading it existed, but that's all I recall.
    Wasn't that the Howard Chaykin Avengers that Bendis established in his second New Avengers run?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I wish the story didn't explicitly give a year. I'm fine with One Million BC as a promotional name, but it's still distracting.
    It's definately hard for me to buy this group existing 1 mill BC. Humans shouldn't even exist yet.

But it's comics, so what can ya do.

It's definately hard for me to buy this group existing 1 mill BC. Humans shouldn't even exist yet.
    Just to be clearer for those who don't know. Homo Sapiens shouldn't exist (either H. Sapiens Sapiens or H. Sapiens Neanderthalis). However, there is H. Erectus around, iirc. I appreciate that they don't seem to have language (we'll have to see what the deal is with the Black Panther), but I'm curious about things like hair coverage at this point.

ETA: This article might be an interesting read

Apparently, best estimates are some time older than 1.2 million years ago.
    Last edited by Mike_Murdock; 09-21-2017 at 04:33 PM.

BANNED

But it's comics, so what can ya do.
    Ghost Riders on woolly mammoths shouldn't exist either. I think scientific plausibility can comfortably take a back seat here.