Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    For some weird reason nobody ever downvotes characters that get ahead by even a few points.
    Pretty much everybody usese their downvotes non-tactically on unpopular characters nobody would ever vote up, as if there was some kind of price for eliminating them.
    Well, like some posters have mentioned , only a few are participating.

Let me give you a good example with a few posters and with a cap here: http://community.comicbookresources....24#post3180924

At first, they were upvoting and downvoting charactrs. But when their faves reached the limit, they stopped posting and im the only one posting like every 2 hours downvoting characters. In the middle, because they dont like Myshka which i kept on upvoting that when i actually slept soundly one night, she was eliminated. So see? its unfair for my part being in a different timezone and while they sleep , i needed to wait every 2 hours to keep on voting if im the only one voting. But the game is kinda boring reall as of the moment. I know there will be more posters though when there's only a few left. But what is my reward for spending more time downvoting and upvoting? they are kinda leaving all the work to me and they will only post again when there'are only a few characters remaining.

So again, i wanna reward those who are into the game, the opportunity to upvote their characters as much as they can. For the lazy/ and less enthusiastic ones, suggesting, complaining and doing nothing is not gonna make your faves stay in the game longer.

My suggestion: if you're in this site, vote as much as you can especially if you really, really want your fave to be the last one remaining. If you dont have anything to post as of the moment on certain threads, then why not post to vote on elimnation threads for the meantime right? Every vote counts.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 10-21-2017 at 01:40 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Well, like some posters have mentioned , only a few are participating.

Let me give you a good example with a few posters and with a cap here: http://community.comicbookresources....24#post3180924

At first, they were upvoting and downvoting charactrs. But when their faves reached the limit, they stopped posting and im the only one posting like every 2 hours downvoting characters. In the middle, because they dont like Myshka which i kept on upvoting that when i actually slept soundly one night, she was eliminated. So see? its unfair for my part being in a different timezone and while they sleep , i needed to wait every 2 hours to keep on voting if im the only one voting. But the game is kinda boring reall as of the moment. I know there will be more posters though when there's only a few left. But what is my reward for spending more time downvoting and upvoting? they are kinda leaving all the work to me and they will only post again when there'are only a few characters remaining.
    And that had absolutely nothing to do with it being a thread about little known characters on a board that doesn't get a lot of traffic to begin with?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    And that had absolutely nothing to do with it being a thread about little known characters on a board that doesn't get a lot of traffic to begin with?
    Well, I can't put the thread on the x-books forum which has a lot of active participants.

BANNED

Luke is the ultimate survivor!

Complete rankings!

1. Luke Skywalker
    2. Darth Vader
    3. Han Solo and Princess Leia (both got eliminated at the same time)
    4. C-3PO
    5. Yoda (disappeared during the game)
    6. Chewbacca
    7. R2-D2
    8. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    9. The Emperor
    10. Boba Fett
    11. Anakin Skywalker
    12. Darth Maul
    13. Lando Calrissian
    14. Qui-Gon Jinn
    15. BB-8