BANNED

Default Flash Family Race

SET-UP: At a cross-dimensional picnic that allows all these characters to be together, the Flash Family decides to have a friendly race to see who can run around the world 1,000 times first. Most everyone's just looking to do their personal best and have fun since they all know Wally, Barry and Bart are the fastest...but then those 3 decide to sit out. Now with an actual chance of victory, all the others are giving it all they've got.

Contestants Are:

The Flash (Jay Garrick)
    Johnny Quick (Johnny Chambers)
    Jesse Quick (Jesse Chambers)
    Max Mercury
    XS (Jenni Ognats)
    Impulse II (Iris West II)
    Kid Flash III (NuWally West)
    Avery Ho (The Flash of China)

Wally, Barry and Bart are following the race, cheering on Iris, everyone, and Max and Jenni respectively. Jai is at the starting point as a water boy, and Thad is following along from a distance, unable to tell them that he wants to be included.

Based on feats, hype and personal interpretation of events (Unless contradicted by feats), in what order do you think they all finish? And remember, this is a race, and they're all playing fair. No using her super strength for Jesse, and no Hat-Trick for Jay.

Have Fun!

PS. Yes, I know I'm not including EVERYONE, but it would get ridiculous if I included ALL the minor members.

I don't remember Johnny Quick being faster than light, but Max Mercury evidently was in his younger years as was Jay Garrick. Likely this race comes down to Jay and Max.