Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Aquaman, Vixen, Hawkman Vs. Colossus, Rogue, Wolverine

Thought this might be a somewhat even match

Using Class Rogue (Ms. Marvel powers) here, cause I'm not sure what power level she has in Uncanny Avengers

Standard Rumble Rules
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Can Vixen still dupe other people's powers like a more fleshy Amazo? Does Aquaman have offensive telepathy worth talking about anymore? (aka current NuAquaman)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Does Aquaman have offensive telepathy worth talking about anymore? (aka current NuAquaman)
    NuAquaman has basically no offensive telepathy feats, but he IS physically strong enough to punch around Superman.

but he IS physically strong enough to punch around Superman.
    I honestly find that the sketchiest part of nuAquaman, considering what he has otherwise done, and especially what Superman has otherwise done. It makes it seem completely unjustifiable.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I think Nu Aquaman is still stronger than Colossus though, and has a weapon which should definitely be able to skewer Rogue. (Unless we actually count her someone fast enough to bullets out of the air on this board?)

I reckon Hawkman with Nth metal armor should be able to hold off Wolverine. Unless Rogue can get a touch in, Arthur should Gank her pretty quickly, and even if he can't just stab Colossus he should be able to beat him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I honestly find that the sketchiest part of nuAquaman, considering what he has otherwise done, and especially what Superman has otherwise done. It makes it seem completely unjustifiable.
    It's almost like the writers are fishing for Aquaman feats!

Between this and the Carnage post, you are history's greatest monster.

These guys are all pretty evenly matched. Draw?

Since I don't think Vixen is still doing that weird, entirely unprecedented meta-power-copying thing, she's mostly a non-factor here. Wolvie and Hawkman are similarly mostly irrelevant.

Assuming Rebirth Aquaman still has some sort of telepathic mind-fuckery, he solos.

If not, while Piotr occupies Arthur, Rogue stands a fair chance of getting a power-stealing opportunity. That would be the clincher.

I can also see Arthur sticking his trident through Petey then punching Rogue the **** out.

It's overall quite a decently matched Rumble, TP aside, even if 50% of the combatants are basically ornaments. Like I said though, TP is the killer here.

I think Vixen is team DC's secret weapon. While she can no longer copy the powers of other metas, isn't she still capable of copying the powers of animals like Grodd or Krypto? If so then she solos.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think Vixen is team DC's secret weapon. While she can no longer copy the powers of other metas, isn't she still capable of copying the powers of animals like Grodd or Krypto? If so then she solos.
    Yes to Grodd and she damn near manhandled Flashpoint Aquaman underwater...who had to use his marine telepathy to beat her.

e8f691b64b7086997b056feae2eb34c2e92524bc34d05a98a82ae7d78017c59f_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yes to Grodd and she damn near manhandled Flashpoint Aquaman underwater...who had to use his marine telepathy to beat her.

e8f691b64b7086997b056feae2eb34c2e92524bc34d05a98a82ae7d78017c59f_1.jpg
    This was a cool moment for Vixen, but the fact that Aquaman could control her was kinda bogus if I recall correctly.

Vixen's abilities would certainly be too much for Wolverine and would allow her to give Colossus an ok fight as well. Rogue might be a problem due to her flying speed, but with the other heroes on her side I think team DC can take this.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

If she can copy Grodd, then Arthur's TP is irrelevant because hers is better and she solos.

But as a side-note, I can totally buy her copying Krypto as a Kryptonian dog. That's actually an animal in its normal state. But Grodd? Grodd's an enhanced animal. Those powers aren't inherent in every gorilla. So that's just kinda dumb, really.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

How fast is everyone on the DC side? Clearing Rogue was occasionally depicted as having superspeed reflexes, so she might be about to land a touch on anyone who doesn't have superspeed before they can leave a hit on her.

As for Wolverine being useless here, that's silly. Where else is Rogue going to get a healing factor and top tier melee skill on short notice?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    If she can copy Grodd, then Arthur's TP is irrelevant because hers is better and she solos.

But as a side-note, I can totally buy her copying Krypto as a Kryptonian dog. That's actually an animal in its normal state. But Grodd? Grodd's an enhanced animal. Those powers aren't inherent in every gorilla. So that's just kinda dumb, really.
    Oddly enough, when she mimicked Grodd, his mental powers and unstable mind drove her crazy and she started acting like him.