Default Is Mister Miracle in the upcoming Fourth World omnibus?

Forced to come out of lurkdom for this - I would assume the omnibus would be comprehensive but the DC site listing has no mention of Mister Miracle. The Amazon listing does, however. So is it in or not, anyone know? Or was it in initially and has been since dropped? Because otherwise the only option is the Mister Miracle trade, triggering my format OCD.

Any enlightenment appreciated - Wyndham

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

This is DC - we wont know until it actually comes out. They are notorious for sucking at releasing correct info for what is in their collected editions.

The page count would suggest it is in, but seriously, who knows....
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I saw a couple of places that definitely featured Miracle in the contents...and an equal amount of that said otherwise. I feel like it is 50/50 until someone can verify the contents upon its release.

This is very much as I suspected, thanks for at least assuring me I wasn't missing something totally obvious!

From Amazon listing of the book "DC collects Kirby's entire runs on these four series--THE NEW GODS, THE FOREVER PEOPLE, MISTER MIRACLE and SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN--in a single volume."

Incredible Member

This thing is going to be massive. It would be kind of nice to have it in two volumes. I can't imagine how big this would be if it used an old marvel style paper stock.
    How thick is the current DC omnibus stock compared to Marvel?
    Last edited by RamblingMan; 09-25-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: changed wording

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

What are people going to do with their old New Gods Omnibus? I think they are on newsprint paper but I can't see double dipping for the upgrade. Same with the Kamandi books.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    From Amazon listing of the book "DC collects Kirby's entire runs on these four series--THE NEW GODS, THE FOREVER PEOPLE, MISTER MIRACLE and SUPERMAN'S PAL JIMMY OLSEN--in a single volume."
    Thanks Joe but like I said, Amazon says Miracle's in, DC and some other places don't mention it.

Incredible Member

Saw some pictures of the actual book on Facebook this morning and yes, Mr Miracle is in

Excellent! I need more place on my shelves : so I will give my brand new TPB to my brother... (He will be happier than my wallet )

Surprised anyone thought it would not be included you cannot do a Fourth World omnibus without Mister Miracle in it.

Amazing Member

I can't wait for this omni! This and Classic X-men will be my last two omnis this year.
    Comic, toys and all around geek things from older geeks perspective: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUX...zQaKJKBaqzuNdg