View Poll Results: Is Wonder Woman the best DCEU movie so far?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

66 82.50%
  • No

14 17.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is Wonder Woman the best DCEU movie so far, Yes or No?

Yes or No, is WW the best DC Extended Universe movie so far? We've only had 4 films, is WW the best? Feel free to expand of course.

DCEU? Yes...

Yes.

10char.

From the 4 yes, clearly.

Not much of a competition but still.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Uhm.......is everyone forgetting the great Nolan Batman trilogy? Anyone one of those movies is better than WW. And it's not even close.

And MoS and BVS were better too, even with their warts.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Retired

Surely people can be trusted to form their own opinions. I don't understand this second-guessing other people--as if they must not know what they're talking about. I trust that if someone doesn't like WONDER WOMAN or feels it's merely good not great, then they have worked that out in their mind from having watched the movie and applying their own standards to the movie. Just as I love the movie and hold it in high regard because I have actually thought about it seriously and given it a generous amount of scrutiny. Having a different opinion from you doesn't automatically mean someone is stupid or uninformed or being manipulated by outside forces.

Well, this movie's value has been artificially inflated because of all the implications with féminisme and now the Oscars campain, no one can denies it.
    Doesn't mean it's not enjoyable (it is) nor decent (it is too), but that's no revolution either tbh.
    No one is second-guessing you, it's just a matter of differing opinion.
    And as I said, WW did came after a string of very divisive, mediocre DC properties, so the story just making sense and standing on its own was a huge win imo.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Surely people can be trusted to form their own opinions. I don't understand this second-guessing other people--as if they must not know what they're talking about. I trust that if someone doesn't like WONDER WOMAN or feels it's merely good not great, then they have worked that out in their mind from having watched the movie and applying their own standards to the movie. Just as I love the movie and hold it in high regard because I have actually thought about it seriously and given it a generous amount of scrutiny. Having a different opinion from you doesn't automatically mean someone is stupid or uninformed or being manipulated by outside forces.
    How dare you bring reason into this thread!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Uhm.......is everyone forgetting the great Nolan Batman trilogy? Anyone one of those movies is better than WW. And it's not even close.

And MoS and BVS were better too, even with their warts.
    This is about DCEU movies so the Nolan trilogy is irrelevant

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This is about DCEU movies so the Nolan trilogy is irrelevant
    Well, my other point still stands--And MoS and BVS were better too, even with their warts.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Nolan's Batman trilogy is not part of the DCEU though.

ETA: Meh. Late to the party...

Yes, by a large margin. Its the first one that not shit in someway imo. But im sure someone will come in here with how BvS was for intelligent people and everyone who didnt like it is dumb. Id say MoS is a distant 2nd. While i didnt like the movie it was well made and my problems with it were purely personal. I dont like Snyder depiction of superman. BvS and SS were dumpster fires but atleast SS was fun.

BANNED

I'm not clear on whether the Nolan trilogy is part of the DCEU, given that some of what we've seen of Old Batman seems to draw from those films. If the answer is no, then the answer to the poll is yes, but WW was still pretty bad

DCEU only consists of Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman so far.

Just DCEU? Oh yes easily, but that's not exactly a high bar.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!