Why I like Jonah Hex comics is the fact he is strong Anti Hero, in time of America during the Gilded Age when Americans were not cut and dry protrayed in Western movies.

Jonah Hex came out of the Revision Western, that's how I see it mostly likely Outlaw Jesse Wales.

It has inspired to create my own disfigured Western Bounty Hunter, Rudolf Eisen (Death Walker) as the Natives call him

He is a Prussian American who's Father Ironworks got into Armaments at the start of the American Civil War, Rudolf Eisen fought for the Union during attack of a CSA Battery in a Calvary charge the battery expoloded and Rudolf ended when a head like the Red Skull. Rudolf got promoted for that action, but at very high cost there were no plastic surgeons back then. At the War's end there was nothing for Rudolf to go back too, He became a Bounty Killer

Rudolf Eisen is armed with a Pair of Colt Dragoons, a Pair of Lemat Revolvers, a Dreyse Needle Gun and his Sabre to cut of the Heads. He also still wear his Union Uniform and Union Kepi cap.

This would make for good comic, if I can find a publisher and affordable Artist.

LW