Default Aquaman vs. Warpath

Which one of these two wins in a fight? Aquaman gets his trident and Warpath gets his vibranium knives.

Fight One: The Arena
    Fight Two: Abandoned NYC
    Fight Three: The Rainforest

vs.

Can Aquaman smite the warrior mutant? Or shall Warpath slay the Atlantean King?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

*waits despairingly for the inevitable protestations that Warpath is Class 100*

^ He isn't.

Also, Aquaman has the weapon with the longer reach.

What is Warpath's strength level anyway?
    As far as I know it has ranged from Class 50ish to Captain America-Level.

I think Aquaman has more raw strength than Warpath, but doesn't Warpath have super-speed? I thought he would at least be faster than Aquaman in terms of travel speed and reaction speed. Also, I thought Warpath was suppose to be a decent knife fighter so while he doesn't have the range advantage I thought he had a skill advantage.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think Aquaman has more raw strength than Warpath, but doesn't Warpath have super-speed? I thought he would at least be faster than Aquaman in terms of travel speed and reaction speed. Also, I thought Warpath was suppose to be a decent knife fighter so while he doesn't have the range advantage I thought he had a skill advantage.
    Warpath's power levels are all over the place, but he definitely doesn't have better travel speed. Aquaman has insane travel speed. Warpath probably has better reflexes.

Can Warpth still fly? I don't recall hm doing it recently but I may have missed something.

I know Aquaman can jump far, but what is his running speed like? I thought Warpath has some degree of super-speed as well.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I notice that Aquaman's telepathy hasn't been turned off for this match. Does Warpath have a resistance to that?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I notice that Aquaman's telepathy hasn't been turned off for this match. Does Warpath have a resistance to that?
    Does Aquaman still have his telepathy? I know he can communicate with sea-life, but I didn't think he still had that ability.