Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default YOU pick the Legends of Tomorrow.

I like the show, but sometimes I feel like they could really do more with it. So I thought I'd waste my evening racking my brain for a completely new team. A couple rules I placed on myself as that 1. I couldn't use anyone that is to closely related with the movie and 2. their powers or weapons had to of the sort that could be portrayed reasonable well on a network TV show budget. As awesome as Beast Boy and Metamorpho are, they would be too expensive.3. They would be spread across time and space so that not everyone is coming from Star(ling) City from the same year.

1. Adam Strange. He fits well into the sci-fi feel of the show.
    2. Saturn Girl. I wanted a female Legionnaire. I thought XS, Dream Girl, Phantom Girl. In the end I feel Irma and Adam would make a good leadership team. A sort of mom and dad for the group. Maybe some light flirting, but alas, they are both married.
    3. Zatanna. I love Zatanna. I think she could have her own show. As a young adult getting trained by her father Zatara, Blue Devil would become Blue Devil and be her sidekick for a while. Wildcat could stop by to give some hand-to-hand tips. A mysterious boy named Thomas who paid a large sum of money to travel and learn secrets of escapism and such. It will never happen so I put her on the team to handle the mystical elements of the missions.
    4.KamandiHe's the last human, so everything on the ship would be ancient tech to him. He'd probably the youngest member. He would have Tarzan-like fighting skills.
    5. Big BardaI wanted a New God and she seemed like the least complicated character. Almost went with Artimis or another Amazon.
    6. Red Star a little know Titan. Commie. Super-strenght and energy blasts. Would work well fighting side-to-side with Bartha
    7.I...Vampire I like vampires, and Andrew Bennett is one of the nicer ones. He could be the stealthy member, hiding in the shadows, stealing stuff but also reluctantly go into beast mode to help the team finish off some space scum.
    8. Vigilante This is not the character on Arrow. He was the star of a western show. He learned how to shoot and lasso and other stuff. He has a motorcycle instead of a horse. Maybe in the show he upgrades to a flying sled with missles. I thought of other cowboy heroes but tey were too run of the mill.
    9. Impala Wanted a global Guardian.Sinse I didn't go with XS i decided he could be the speedster for the team.

Oh, I almost forgot......secret surprise member..........DEATH!!!!!!! She starts as she follows Kamandi through his last boy on Earth time. When he joints she follows and they talk, but he's the only one who can see her.

So any comments, complete crap that'd newer work. Feed me back. I'm all ers.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I don't think the team needs to be completely overhauled, just some tweaks. I would definitely get rid of White Canary as the character doesn't make much sense to me. She doesn't have a sonic scream, sonic weapon, or even wear any sort of bird motif on her "costume".

Anyways, here's my ideal roster:

Atom
    Constantine
    Dr. Light
    Firestorm
    Hawkman
    Hawkgirl
    Heatwave
    Huntress
    Rip Hunter
    Steel
    Vixen(WWII version)
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

At first I was kind of like...Kamandi? That's stupid...but then you followed it up with an exceptional idea! Kamandi would be awesome!
    However I do like your team and would watch that show (if for nothing else Kamandi!) But I don't think you would need Barda and Red Star...i would keep Barda. Likewise, I...Vampire and Impala might be redundant, as a vampire brings far more story ops and similar powers.

BANNED

1. Anthro
    2. Wesley Dodds
    3. Will Peyton
    4. Hippolyta
    5. Judomaster
    6. Timberwolf
    7. Tommy Monaghan

I don't know what to say other than i love weird and unusual teams.

Atom
    Black Canary
    Booster Gold
    Dr Light
    Firestorm
    Hawkgirl
    Huntress
    Vibe
    Vixen

Never really liked Heatwave or Captain Cold and I could do without Hawkman too. Steel belongs with the JSA.

Looking at that lineup, that would make a really solid JL comic.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Incredible Member

I'd go:

White Canary
    Heat Wave
    Rip Hunter
    Kamandi (just to pull someone from farther back)
    Hex (Jonah from the post apocalyptic future)
    Shadow Lass
    Chameleon Kid (just two pull a pair of folks from the future)
    Martin Stein ( maybe losing Firestorm's other half for several episodes? )

The team runs into the Time Trapper who scatters most of the team throughout the timestream. Atom, Vixen, and Steel or the only ones left, leading them to search for their missing friends and recruit other to help them.

Atom- (Leader) Takes command and find out he is really good at leading. Also, starts a relationship with Jessie Quick
    Steel - (Second in command/Strength) Jumps into the files trying to find their friends
    Vixen (Amaya) - Gonna take the role of mother of the group, keeping everyone in check and making sure the team doesn't forget their job. She also with child but hasn't told Steel
    Hawkman - Over tactical and protector of Jade and is the wild card of the group
    Jade - 14-year-old girl who doesn't remember her parents but possess alarming amount of power
    Cinnamon - Femme fatale who has an almost uncanny ability to shot guns
    Jessie Quick - Is a double agent, who she is working for will cause major problem for the team in the future
    Arion - Mage from the past who joins to find a cure for a spell that been placed on him
    Booster Gold - Looking for his father - Rip Hunter

• First mission deals with the team going to the future to find Firestorm. Where they get into a fight with the Legion of Superheroes. We also find out that Vixen's bloodline stretches all the way to the future as we meet her great grandson Timber Wolf. The team also get a stowaway on the ship - Booster Gold.
    • Second mission deals with the team going into the past to recruit Arion to fight Damien Darhk.
    • Third mission has the team going to the old west where they find Cinnamon, the daughter of White Canary.
    • Fourth mission deals with them in the present helping Hawkman and Jessie Quick recuse a young girl named Jade with a mysterious power. Sadly, Hawkwoman has been killed and Hawkman is a little unstable because of her death
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-17-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Firestorm
    Detective Chimp
    Elongated Man
    Madame Xanadu
    Damage
    Black Orchid
    Arsenal

Incredible Member

To the above poster that suggested Cinnamon - GREAT CALL! One of my favorite little used DC western heroes!!

My version of LEGENDS of TOMORROW will be as follow.

NUBIA=amazon sister of Diana has come to mans world to find a renegade amazon who has stolen some artifact's of the Gods.
    WHITE CANARY=Dinah's long lost presumed dead sister,she's has a different power set than Dinah though.she can transform into a white canary fly and has a healing touch.
    WITCHFIRE=a young witch on the run from a group of evil mystic's who want's to use her power to summon their demon lord DEVESSOR ruler of the dark arts of MAZELLITH
    STEEL=john henry iron (team leader)
    BLUE DEVIL=actor super heroe and love instrest for WITCHFIRE.
    RED ARROW=marks man and martail artists join the legends in return for their help in finding the person who killed his parents.
    STARMAN=will payton recruited by steel to join the team

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I agree that the entire team doesn't need to be overhauled, just some tweaks.

Booster Gold
    The Atom
    Blue Beetle
    Vixen (Amaya)
    Black Canary - Laurel Lance, plucked from time right before her death.
    Hawkgirl
    Dr Light (Kimiyo Hoshi, the real one)
    Kon-El
    Firestorm
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    I like the show, but sometimes I feel like they could really do more with it. So I thought I'd waste my evening racking my brain for a completely new team. A couple rules I placed on myself as that 1. I couldn't use anyone that is to closely related with the movie and 2. their powers or weapons had to of the sort that could be portrayed reasonable well on a network TV show budget. As awesome as Beast Boy and Metamorpho are, they would be too expensive.3. They would be spread across time and space so that not everyone is coming from Star(ling) City from the same year.

1. Adam Strange. He fits well into the sci-fi feel of the show.
    2. Saturn Girl. I wanted a female Legionnaire. I thought XS, Dream Girl, Phantom Girl. In the end I feel Irma and Adam would make a good leadership team. A sort of mom and dad for the group. Maybe some light flirting, but alas, they are both married.
    3. Zatanna. I love Zatanna. I think she could have her own show. As a young adult getting trained by her father Zatara, Blue Devil would become Blue Devil and be her sidekick for a while. Wildcat could stop by to give some hand-to-hand tips. A mysterious boy named Thomas who paid a large sum of money to travel and learn secrets of escapism and such. It will never happen so I put her on the team to handle the mystical elements of the missions.
    4.KamandiHe's the last human, so everything on the ship would be ancient tech to him. He'd probably the youngest member. He would have Tarzan-like fighting skills.
    5. Big BardaI wanted a New God and she seemed like the least complicated character. Almost went with Artimis or another Amazon.
    6. Red Star a little know Titan. Commie. Super-strenght and energy blasts. Would work well fighting side-to-side with Bartha
    7.I...Vampire I like vampires, and Andrew Bennett is one of the nicer ones. He could be the stealthy member, hiding in the shadows, stealing stuff but also reluctantly go into beast mode to help the team finish off some space scum.
    8. Vigilante This is not the character on Arrow. He was the star of a western show. He learned how to shoot and lasso and other stuff. He has a motorcycle instead of a horse. Maybe in the show he upgrades to a flying sled with missles. I thought of other cowboy heroes but tey were too run of the mill.
    9. Impala Wanted a global Guardian.Sinse I didn't go with XS i decided he could be the speedster for the team.

Oh, I almost forgot......secret surprise member..........DEATH!!!!!!! She starts as she follows Kamandi through his last boy on Earth time. When he joints she follows and they talk, but he's the only one who can see her.

So any comments, complete crap that'd newer work. Feed me back. I'm all ers.
    Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Firestorm
    Detective Chimp
    Elongated Man
    Madame Xanadu
    Damage
    Black Orchid
    Arsenal
    Favorites

My idea:

Goldstar: She finds out something unknown is hunting Booster God and Rip Hunter, to save her family she assembles her own team.

-Atom Smasher: the pilot and mechanic, has a temper, but is really a gentle giant
    -Doctor Light (Kimiyo): she's a little pompous, but is truly brave
    -Andrew Bennett: the vampire; lots of vampire jokes
    -Black Orchid (Neil Gaiman's version): on this journey to understand humans
    -Mister America or Doctor Mid-Nite (don't know who would work better)

The group sometimes gets help from allies called The Mystic Three: Zauriel, the Demon, and Constantine. Constantine is brought in to be the mediator between the two factions, and in return, both sides leave his soul alone.

Thank you for your time and patience.

- White Canary
    - Atom
    - Firestorm
    - Sandman (Dodds)
    - Ferro Lad (Legion of Superheroes)
    - Star Girl (contemporary, not their WWII one)
    - Zatanna
    - Martian Manhunter

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    I'd go:

White Canary
    Heat Wave
    Rip Hunter
    Kamandi (just to pull someone from farther back)
    Hex (Jonah from the post apocalyptic future)
    Shadow Lass
    Chameleon Kid (just two pull a pair of folks from the future)
    Martin Stein ( maybe losing Firestorm's other half for several episodes? )
    Kamandi isn't from "further back." He's from an alternate future. Are you thinking of Anthro?

And I think you mean Chameleon Boy, not Chameleon Kid. Chameleon Kid was a one-appearance-only fellow native of Chameleon Boy's planet, Durla, in a 1970's story about a bunch of arrogant applicants to the Legion who came from the home planets of many established Legionnaires and thus had identical powers, who demanded that the originals be tossed out and they be admitted in their place because they declared that they were "better" than the originals. Half of them would be used years later as villainous analogues in the Legion of Super-Villains, one became the senatorial assistant of a former Legionnaire turned politician, and Chameleon Kid was one of two who never appeared again.

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

Booster Gold - Replacing Rip Hunter as the time travel expert and token future hero.

Blue Beetle (Ted Kord) - Replacing Ray Palmer as the techie geek and boy scout of the bunch.

Zatanna - Replacing Sara Lance as the wise talking and informal leader of the group with supernatural experience.

Miss Martian - Replacing Vixen as the foreigner and the token alien.

Mr. Terrific (Terrence Sloane) - Replacing Professor Stein as the all around genius.

Deathstroke - Replacing Heatwave as the reformed villain who still treads on moral ambiguity but ultimately tries to do good and cares about the team.

Jesse Quick - Replacing Jefferson Jackson as the inexperienced young person of the group and token speedster.

Steel (John Henry Irons) - Replacing Nate Haywood's steel overall powerhouse of the group.
    My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive