Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I wasn't expecting much, but how can anyone be excited about this when there's a Wolverine clone or stand-in in every single X-book already?
    We have OML, All-New Wolverine, inverted Sabretooth, and the most useless copy of all (Jimmy Hudson) around.
    I seriously hope at least 2 of the ones not named Laura get the cut.
    Yes, yes we can! None of those characters listed are the Logan most of his fans love. But I agree Jimmy fanfic Hudson needs to disappear never to return, send OML to the wasteland (it's all the writers ever wanted to talk about with him anyway), and bring back good ol' SOB Sabertooth. And let Laura keep on rocking.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Yes, yes we can! None of those characters listed are the Logan most of his fans love. But I agree Jimmy fanfic Hudson needs to disappear never to return, send OML to the wasteland (it's all the writers ever wanted to talk about with him anyway), and bring back good ol' SOB Sabertooth. And let Laura keep on rocking.
    Definetely this!

While I'm not excited, I'm happy he's back. Out of all the dead or replaced characters he did have the most capable fill ins.

The question is what now? No way in hell can you keep all of these guys around. Laura needs to stay obviously (and imo keep the Wolverine moniker, since Logan can just rock the name Logan), but I think either needs a sendoff or returned to another world. Sabretooth definitely needs to be return to his roots (the X-men need more actual villains anyway) and Jimmy...well honestly screw Jimmy. Only way I'd keep him is if Blue became like an Exiles book.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I say have Jimmy go away, I don't care how. HAVE Daken and Laura become a fighting team with Gabby in ANW. Old man logan go home and Logan take over his book or get a new Solo
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Can we get Scarlet Witch to "No More Wolverines" the 616 please?

I wasn't a huge fan of Storm/Wolverine, but I would greatly prefer that than Jean/Logan.

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Bah....too soon.

Fantastic Member

Wasn't there a plot line in Wolverines that the wolverine-in-adamantium casing was broken into pieces and being sold off?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    Wasn't there a plot line in Wolverines that the wolverine-in-adamantium casing was broken into pieces and being sold off?
    No. Sinister stole the remains for his cloning experiments, but the team interfered before he could start, and the rest of the X-Men (who independently arrived to recover them) absconded with them in the chaos.

Astonishing Member

This will never happen but what if they make Logan a bad guy. The thought of evil Logan teaming up with hydra cap(the best cap) to hunt down the heros would br a greate story

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This will never happen but what if they make Logan a bad guy. The thought of evil Logan teaming up with hydra cap(the best cap) to hunt down the heros would br a greate story
    The character interactions with Laura alone could be fun. Not sure where she was during Enemy of the State, (although she was JUST making her first full appearance in Uncanny X-Men at the time EotS began) but the closest she ever came to dealing with an evil/villainous Logan was Hellverine in the first arc of her solo.

Astonishing Member

15 more spoilers for legacy via bleeding cool read at your own risk. Logan isn't the big one...
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...egacy-1-order/

Some of them can be taking as hints that my idear abouth Logan being evil could be corrected.

15 more spoilers for legacy via bleeding cool read at your own risk. Logan isn't the big one...

Some of them can be taking as hints that my idear abouth Logan being evil could be corrected.
    So celestial > Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    So celestial > Phoenix
    If that means we have a Celestial vs. Phoenix fight where Jean Grey gets to maximize her cosmic potential, then sign me up!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    If that means we have a Celestial vs. Phoenix fight where Jean Grey gets to maximize her cosmic potential, then sign me up!
    It's probably a Cave Phoenix and given that it's going to take A Phoenix and Odin and a sorcerer supreme and it still won't stay down it looks like the entire team will have to fight it

Logan won't be evil. They just went through that hell with Captain America.

In the Marvel Legacy era, the icons are coming back and heroes will be heroes. Guaranteed.