Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Oh lordy. But yes, while I DO hate EvilCass more than Kara, I still felt that in the issue where they fought, EvilCass was actually less of a villain than Kara.

I thought what I meant was clear since Cassie and Kara became friends around OYL. I don't think Cass and Cassie have ever exchanged a single line of dialogue.
    A waste of potential

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    A waste of potential
    AKA The last 14 years of DC Comics

Oh lordy. But yes, while I DO hate EvilCass more than Kara, I still felt that in the issue where they fought, EvilCass was actually less of a villain than Kara.

I thought what I meant was clear since Cassie and Kara became friends around OYL. I don't think Cass and Cassie have ever exchanged a single line of dialogue.
    I like the idea of it at least, even if it sounds like the execution left a lot to be desired.

I'm surprised we've never really gotten a Batgirl/Supergirl/Wonder Girl Trinity going outside DC Super Hero Girls (though that has Wonder Woman instead of Wonder Girl).

f**king love it

Also, see the first few minutes of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih4-ByD8yFI
    LOL, i don't know whether to laugh or cry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    LOL, i don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h25A...8ffGbs3fRov9cC

Here's the sequel

Are we sure Dr. Manhattan is the one who is messing with the timeline? He is Omnipotent, but maybe a true, impenitent supervillain could manipulate him, too. Didio should be the main villain of the story.

Last edited by shadowsgirl; 09-29-2017 at 01:07 PM.

These were both great.

I'm confused by this future Tim thing. In Batman Beyond a future Tim was kidnapped by someone. But the future Tim Oz has is NOT that Tim? Where'd Oz get this future Tim? What happened to the Beyond Tim then?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised we've never really gotten a Batgirl/Supergirl/Wonder Girl Trinity going outside DC Super Hero Girls (though that has Wonder Woman instead of Wonder Girl).
    Wonder Girl was for the most part allways a Titans (or Young Justice) Character, while Supergirl and Batgirl weren't.
    And especially pre-crisis Wondergirl was much younger than the other two.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 16 Bit View Post
    I'm confused by this future Tim thing. In Batman Beyond a future Tim was kidnapped by someone. But the future Tim Oz has is NOT that Tim? Where'd Oz get this future Tim? What happened to the Beyond Tim then?
    Titans Tomorrow by Geoff Johns in 2005. Tim Drake is Batman, Connor Kent is Superman, Cassie Sandsmark is Wonder Woman. Ten years in the future, all their mentors are dead, and they become villains. This future was wiped out after Infinite Crisis concluded and the future versions created a time paradox and were erased.
    Last edited by whiterabbit; 10-02-2017 at 01:55 AM.

So is the Batman Tim in TEC a repeat of the Titans Tomorrow Tim? Has there been any confirmation on TECTimBats identity as of yet? Is he the Tim from the Batwoman 'bad future' in issue #6? I was assuming he was.

There is an interview with Tynion a few pages behind in this thread that confirms this Evil Tim as the one from Titans of Tomorrow. He is also conected with the bad future of Batwoman #6 future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 16 Bit View Post
    Beware! The army of Timbos.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    There is an interview with Tynion a few pages behind in this thread that confirms this Evil Tim as the one from Titans of Tomorrow. He is also conected with the bad future of Batwoman #6 future.
    Cheers, for a second there I thought we had 4 different evil Tims running around. :P

Can't say I understand why the hell the Titans of tomorrow Tim is being used, feels kinda obscure to me. Though maybe its so Tynion can have rebirth Tim put a stop to EvilTim, symbolically killing off a crappy interpretation of his character, ey? EY? Plus saving the dcu from himself or whatever.

BANNED

"But first, whatch Goeff`s evilTim shoot down notlikedLodbell`sTim! We totally in what you want true believers!"

"Danno, that`s my line" - Stan, the man.